Wedding of my dreams

It only took two more hours for the lazy heads to make their way downstairs.
"Well look who decided to show up."
"Shut up Izzy. I have such a headache." El complained to me.
"El and Soph there is coffee in the pot and I put the Advil bottle out on the counter."
"Thank you you are my savior." Sophia pretended to bow at me.
"Well thank you I guess."
"So what do you have planned for the rest of the day?"
"Nothing just working from home today."
"Oh okay that's fun."
"I have some news for you both."
"What is it?" They both looked like little kids ready to jump up and get candy.
"I want you both as my bridesmaids and Perrie and I are having a wedding together."
"OMG where is Ms. Perrie?" Sophia asked me while sipping her coffee.
"She went to tell the rest of little mix."
"Oh okay." El looked sceptical.
"The thing is that I haven't told her yet is that I know Niall is going to want to have a small wedding in Ireland for just the family."
"Tell her that. I bet she won't be mad."El was really sipping her coffee like there was no tomorrow.
"Ill tell her later after I talk to Niall more about it."
"So what is your dress going to look like?" Soph said.
"I don't know. I just finished Perrie's dress and I have to say it looks gorgeous."
"Can we see?" They both looked like kids that just woke up on Christmas morning and wanted their presents.
"Sure I was about to fax it to my assistant." I led them into my office and showed them the paper.
"That's beautiful. Great job."
"Thank you Soph I try."
"Well now what is yours going to look like?"
"I know I want a sweetheart neckline and then tight in the stomach and just a flowy bottom. For my veil I want it to be like a princess's tiara."
"That sounds beautiful." El looked so tearful.
"I know I just know that it's going to look great."
"What about our dresses?"
"I actually haven't thought about what color for you guys yet."
"Oh well whatever you come up with will be gorgeous."
"Thank you you guys really thank you."
"Well I better get out of here." El looked at the clock and then at me.
"Alrighty. Before you leave what time do you think it is in America?"
"Well we are five hours ahead so it's 12 now. In America it's 8."
"The guys should be up right?"
"Probably since they have interviews."
"I gotta call Niall then and get this all situated."
"Alrighty well we will get out of your hair then." Sophia walked away with El tailing behind her.
"Well Niall I hope your awake." I took out my phone and pulled up Nialls name. It rung for about a minute before it went to voicemail.
"Hi baby. I just have a quick question for you. Do you want to do a small ceremony in Ireland for just your family? Call me back when you get this message. Love you." I hung up afterwards and started to design my dress.
"Bye Izzy!" I heard as the girls left.
"Bye!" The door slammed and then it was one. I heard some pitter patter of my dogs but that was it. The apartment was quiet. Too quiet for my liking, so I turned some music on, and of course when I hit shuffle what came on was a one direction song. I loved them too death but sometimes there songs can get annoying. This one was off their new album and I did love that song.
"Steal my girl. Everybody wants to take her heart away. Couple million in the whole wide world. Find another one cuz she belongs to me."
"Hahaha good job."
"What."
"Babe look down."
"Niall what are you doing on my computer?"
"I saw you were online and I got your message."
"So what do you think?"
"I like the idea."
"I thought you would. We can still have a big wedding with Zayn and Perrie afterwards with our friends there."
"Thank you for thinking of me babe."
"Always. I also have another question for you."
"What is it?"
"Do you think your dad could walk me down the aisle?"
"I think he would be thrilled. I'll ask him."
"Thank you."
"By the way nice voice. Sounds even better than me."
"You flatter yourself. I don't sound that good."
"Suit yourself but I think you do."
"So babe I was thinking after your show in Miami you fly back to Ireland correct?"
"Yes."
"I could meet you there and we could have the wedding."
"I love that idea. I want to be with you for the rest of your life."
"Awww Niall. Promise?"
"Yes always."
"I gotta go Niall. Gotta get these sketches into the office."
"Alright bye baby. I can't wait now. Time is going to fly by and next thing you know we are going to be Mr and Mrs. Niall Horan."
"Yes can't wait. Bye Niall. Bye Louis."
"Louis?"
"Look behind you."
"Lou you scared me."
"Sorry bye Isabella. Niall your needed."
"I guess I gotta go too."
"Yes bye." I hung up and got up. Time to go into the office and get these dresses made.

2 months later

  I'm currently on a plane to Ireland where Niall is going to meet me. The last show in Miami was last night. He misses the touring life, but he is excited for this weekend. We are going to marry in the same church as his brother. His brother is his best man and his nephew is our ring carrier. Niall's sister in law and Lou are here in the back room helping me get ready.
"Oh my Isabella this dress looks amazing and you look beautiful."

"Thank you. I wish my parents were here with me."

"You know they will be in spirit. Now stop moving or else I will make a mistake in your makeup and hair."

"Sorry Lou."

"How does Niall look?"

"The same. I did his hair and makeup like he was about to go on stage."

"Why aren't they here?" Denise questioned me.

"We had a falling out." Lou gave me a look since she knew the whole story.

"I'm sorry to hear that." Denise gave me a sympathetic look.

"It's okay. My family is Niall now."
"You really love him?"
"Yes I really do."
"Knock knock. Is the bride ready?"
"Bobby thank you for doing this for me."
"No problem. I already think of you as my daughter. I have never seen Niall so happy so thank you."
"Thank you. Niall's my whole life and I'm trying not to cry." I went up to him and hugged him.
"I'm ready to marry your son."
"Let's go then." Bobby and I walked up to the altar. I put my arm around his arm and we walked down the aisle together. He handed me off to Niall who looked so handsome.
"You look beautiful."
"Thank you." I looked at the priest and he started. When he got to the I do part I said I do with so much love in my voice. Niall looked at me and told me he loved me before saying I do. I put the ring on his finger as he put the ring on mine. I knew we were at the end. Niall and I said our vows and now it was time to kiss. Niall took my face into his hands and kissed me. We turned around and smiled at Niall's family. He led me down the aisle and out the door.
"I love you so much Mrs. Horan."
"I love you too Mr. Horan."
"Thank you for making me the happiest man alive."
"No thank you for making me the happiest woman alive."
"Did you know Zayn and Perrie are getting married today too?"
"I didn't know that."
"Well now you do."
"Let's go and party!"
"Yessss!"

Vote
Comment