The Haunting

It was now two weeks into the tour and I was watching the boys go on and they were doing great. I could see the smile on Ashton's face as he played the drums. They were singing my favorite song from the album Heartbreak Girl. I knew that that was going to be the last song they sang, so when they finished all the girls screamed as the said "WE ARE FIVE SECONDS OF SUMMER! THANK YOU AND HAVE A NICE NIGHT!"

They came off with smiles on their faces and laughing.

"How did we do?"

"Great. Really great I loved it." I hugged each of them and then they walked away to get cleaned up. I could see the One Direction boys next to me getting ready to go on. They were huddled together doing a chant. I looked away when I noticed one boy in particular staring at me.

"Bindi. Can I talk to you?"

"There's nothing to talk about."

"Yes there is. Come on you have been ignoring me for the past few weeks."

"You have a show to put on. It's in the past Harry. I'm over it and you know what it's better this way."

"No it's not. I miss you and I'm miserable without you."

"Please don't do this. Please. You were kissing that girl and you broke my heart. I loved you and you went and kissed that girl!" I was willing myself not to cry, but I could already feel some tears rolling down my face. I wiped them away and just looked out at the crowd.

"Come on mate. We're up. We don't want to keep the fans waiting." Liam was telling Harry. Harry wouldn't budge until I looked at him.

"GO! Look I'm happy okay. I don't want to do this now. Please just go onstage."

"I can't. Not until I know that you are happy truly happy."

"Harry don't do this. Please." I was looking at all the boys and even Paul the security guard. I heard Midnight Memories being played and I knew Harry missed his cue. I pushed him out there and now he had to sing. He was belting out the lyrics, but looking at his face I knew that he wasn't happy.

I have to admit there show was pretty good. I was singing along with them for most of the songs. At the end I couldn't stop myself from laughing. I knew no one heard me except me, but I just couldn't help it. Niall was calling out these girls that were leaving and he was telling them that they had one more song to sing and Louis was yelling at them. I felt bad for the girls so I went out into the crowd and up to them.

"Girls."

"OMG you're Bindi Irwin."

"Yes I am. Ignore Niall and Louis look you guys can leave if you want. Look I'll even get their attention and they can deal with me." I was waving my arms all around and pretending to leave with the girls.

"HEY! WHERE ARE YOU GOING!?!?!? We have one more song to sing. Do you have an excuse?" Niall was being Niall, and I loved him for it. The girls looked at me with the most scared yet happy faces.

"Yes Niall we were leaving. You have a problem with that?"

"Of course we do. We have one more song to sing."

"Pray tell me what is that song?"

"Well if I told you it wouldn't be a secret anymore."

"What are you going to do about us leaving huh." I was looking at him and Louis. They had a smirk on their faces which meant that they were playing with me.

"Well we could bring you guys on stage. Should we do that Lou?"

"YES!" I rolled my eyes at them as the three of us were brought on stage. The girls looked about ready to die. We were placed right in the middle of the stage. I rolled my eyes at them again and they all smirked at me. Really what was wrong with them?