Pressure much

I didn't know this at the time, but the boys went and told Simon that I could sing and showed them a video of me singing at Rose Bowl. I was so mad at them since I didn't want to be famous I just liked to sing for fun. Why they did this I will never know. All I do know is that Simon has been calling me everyday bugging me to come in and record. I say the same thing each time no thank you. 

"Bindi?"

"Yes?"

"Why won't you say yes to Simon?" The 1D boys looked at me and I just don't know how to answer this.

"I like to sing for myself and for fun. I don't want people to see me on the street and say she just got famous because her brother is Ashton Irwin. That's why I turn him down everyday."

"Awww babe. No one would think that. If you have fans they would like you for you not your brother." Harry wrapped his arms around my waist and I looked up at him. I disentangled myself from him and walked away. I couldn't think when he did those cute things to me. I went to look for Ashton and my mom. They always gave me good advice.

"Ash? Mom?" Where are you guys I thought to myself. No one was on the bus.

"Michael? Calum? Luke?" Where could they be? I went back to the 1D bus and no one was there either. Where was everyone? I was starting to get scared. I was walking around the arena looking around and calling out their names. The security guards didn't even know where they were. I knew that was a lie since they always knew where the boys were. I decided to go back to the bus and record a song for my fans on youtube. I decided on a One Direction song since I have never done a cover of them. I ended up picking I would from the Take Me Home album. I knew that song by heart and I loved it this week. See with me every week was a new artist and a new song.

Just belting out the song for my fans made me happy. By the end of it I already had so many people watching me sing. Once I uploaded it I watched the number of people seeing it rise. I smiled at myself and looked at the comments and likes. It was going well over a 100 and I bet by tomorrow it would be up to 500. I snuggled up to Harrys pillow and fell asleep.

I woke up with no one next to me. I looked around and the bunks were empty. Where could they be? Did they sleep here? Just then my phone started to vibrate.

"Hello." 

"Bindi?"

"Yes Simon. The answers still no. I'm not changing it or budging."

"Just come outside of the bus and talk to me."

"Wait you're here?"

"Yes and I'm tired so please come and talk to me."

"Ill think about it." I hung up on him. Simon was here just to talk to me that's just wow. I decided to hop into the shower and relax myself. Also I could of stunk and I was sweaty. Gross much. Once I was done and clean and washed I went out and got dressed. I looked up to see nine eyes looking at me. 

"Ummm hi guys. Where have you been?"

"Around." Louis smirked at me. 

"Okay then. Be secretive. I'm umm I'm gonna go."

"Where are you going?" Niall asked me.

"Ummm around Niall." 

"Is it to go and talk to Simon?" Liam asked me.

"No it isn't. Wait how do you know Simon's here?"

"We just know. Go and talk to him." Zayn said. They were all looking at me weirdly.

"There's something going on here." 

"No babe. We just think you sound really good and he wants to sign you." Harry told me.

"Yes I do. I think you sound great. I would love to have you on my label and a part of these boys tour." I spun around at that voice and there was Simon staring at me. I was cornered by Simon behind me and the boys in front of me. Shit what am I going to do?

"I'll think about it."

"No you won't. You have been saying that all week. I know you you haven't put any thought into it." Ashton spoke he actually spoke. 

"Alright. If you guys get off of my back I'll record one song and see if the public likes it." Everyone whooped and jumped around. I was then forced into the studio to record one song. I just did a cover of a song since I didn't really have any songs. One Direction didn't mind anyway. Simon though wasn't happy and he handed me a song he had someone write. I looked at the lyrics and actually loved them. I really put my heart into this song and it sounded amazing. I walked out of the booth and heard clapping. I turned around and saw everyone staring at me. Little murmurs could be heard in the room.

"Wow she's great."

"That was just wow."

"I never knew that song could be sung so beautifully. Didn't imagine my song being sung that great." I was happy I did that. Now let's see if the public likes it. The first thing I noticed were the people around me doing something. I heard typing and I looked around. I was bored now so I sat down on the couch and went through my twitter newsfeed. I was being tweeted by everyone in this room about my song and voice. Soon enough I was trending all around the world. I quickly went onto twitter and sent out a tweet that went something like this. 

Thank you my fans. I didn't expect to get this much love around the world. If it wasn't for you guys then I don't know where I would be today. Thank you again so much and I love my fans so much. Look out for my single coming out soon.

I turned my phone off after I looked at a couple of comments. A lot of them were the usual follow me, or I love you from guys. I laughed at those since people really knew how to make a person feel better. I put my headphones in while I waited for all the boys to finish recording. I knew there was a purpose to coming here besides for me. This fourth 1D album sounded soo good. I was excited for them and my brother and his band were recording there second album and of course I was happy for him. He was my brother after all. I think I dosed off since I totally just didn't know what was going on. 

I hope you guys love that. Please comment on what you think and vote. I need some more ideas.