Surprise! NOT!

I was thinking a lot about what I told my mum. I would love to go to Australia and see my family and friends. I just needed to talk to Niall about it. Right now I was hanging out at my office trying to get next years clothes made. I was still researching what next years fashion trend would be. I was hoping for dark color clothes since those were my favorite. I decided to call Ralph and Michael up to see what they were doing. I put them both on group call.

"Hi Ralph. Michael is also on the line."

"Hello Isabella and Michael."

"How are you guys?" Ralph asked.

"Well I'm doing great, but next years line is driving me nuts. I don't know what the color or style is going to be yet. What are you guys doing?"

"I was planning on using dark colors like navy and black." Michael said.

"Those are my favorite colors!" I should not have said that since I woke these kids up. I ended up rubbing my stomach while talking.

"What about you Ralph?"

"I actually am in the same boat as you Isabella. Still doing research."

"Well Michael do you mind if I also use your idea?"

"No actually I was going to suggest you do that." I could tell Michael was smirking over the phone.

"Well thank you I have my idea."

"Before you go I heard a rumor." Ralph said with some seriousness in his tone.

"Yes?"

"Did you get married and are you pregnant?"

"Yes and yes. Don't yell. You guys are on speaker and these kids get worked up pretty easy. I just got them to stop kicking me."

"Congratulations!" they said in unison. Just then I heard a knock on my door. My assitant came in and mouth One Direction is here. I nodded my head and gave her my one minute finger.

"Well Ralph and Michael I hope to see you both soon. I have to go, but let me know if you both need any help with your lines. I know what I'm doing this weekend."

"Hahaha. You are always working Isabella. Take a break. Put your feet up and go on vacation."

"I did all that when I got married. Now it's back to work. Anyway gotta get my clothes made before the deadline. The new year is almost here and after I make the clothes I gotta get them on the models for the magazines and shops. You guys know how it goes."

"Yes indeed we do. Well I have to go and have dinner with my wife. I will talk to you both tomorrow." Michael hung up and left me with Ralph.

"Well Ralph my handsome husband is waiting for me. I will call you later since I am going to need more ideas."

"I'm always here to help."

"Great! Goodbye." I hung up and sat back. I breathed in and then let out a sigh. I paged my assistant and when I heard her voice over my phone I told her to let the boys in. I could hear her voice from behind my door telling them to come in. The girls were with them too. Good thing they were I needed to talk to El and Soph. I guess Perrie was in the studio.

"Hi guys! What are you doing here?"

"We wanted to take you out for lunch."

"Oh I wish I could. I was going to eat in. I have too much work to do."

"Come on babe take an hour off with us."

"I really can't Niall. I have a deadline and let's just say it's coming down to the wire. Can we just order in please? My feet hurt too and my back."