Meeting Everybody

Have you ever wondered what it would be like to be the sister of someone famous? Well I knew exactly how it felt since I was Ashton Irwin's sister. If no one knows who he is he is the drummer for Five Seconds of Summer. My name is Bindi Irwin. I am going on tour with my brother and his band mates this summer before starting college. I loved his band mates since they were really funny and just great to be around. They were going to be opening up for One Direction and it would be the first time they went touring in the US. 

"Bindi!" 

"What Ashton?"

"The lads will be here soon. We are all going to the airport together to fly to America. The first stop is in New Jersey so hurry up."

I quickly put everything together into my suitcase and headed downstairs with it all. I loaded up the car and waited for the other mates to get here. Ashton was already sitting in the car when we all got in. My mom drove us all to the airport kissing and hugging us. Ashton and I both promised to call her when we landed. With that we were off to our gate and our new adventure. 

The plane ride was long and bumpy, but of course I didn't mind it at all since I fell asleep for most of the ride. The boys were all asleep when we landed and I yelled at them to wake up. Groggily they all looked at me and I told them we had landed. 

Picking up our stuff at baggage check was the longest wait of our lives. Once all our bags were in the taxi it took us straight to where the One Direction boys told us to meet them. I was so nervous to meet them. I loved Louis, Niall, and Harry, but just meeting them all put me into a nervous fit. We met them outside of a stadium which looked huge. There were two tour buses as well as a lot of vans just sitting around. I noticed the 1D boys standing outside of one of the tour buses and I started to get nervous again. We all got out of the taxi, payed him, and then thanked him. Walking over to the boys I kept telling myself to calm down. 

We stopped right in front of the boys. They were all talking and hugging. Finally Ashton said "This is my sister Bindi. She's going off to college at the end of the summer and she wanted to tour with us. I hope that's okay." All the boys looked at me and smiled. Then they started to introduce themselves. 

"Hi. I'm Harry. This is Louis, Niall, Zayn, and Liam" Of course I knew who they were already.

"Oh my god. I know who you guys are of course. I'm a big fan and I can't believe my brother gets to tour with you guys." I couldn't catch my breath after that. I was so nervous. The 1D boys took us over to a bus and told them this would be their bus for the tour and let us all go and get settled in. This bus was different from my house and my bedroom and I was not liking it. Ashton turned around and immediately started to me something. 

"BINDI!"

"Huh what sorry." Four pairs of eyes were looking at me. 

"I was just telling the lads that there's not enough room here for you so you are going to stay with the 1D lads on their bus." I didn't understand what he was saying at all. 

"Am I being punished or something?"

"No, but mom and the lads and I all agreed that you are turning into a person that only cares about herself so really you are being like a stuck up person. We aren't punishing you just merely trying to make you learn a lesson." With that he took my bags and walked me over to the One Direction bus. They were waiting for me outside of their bus. Ashton dropped my bags at my feet and walked back to his bus.

"So this is our bus and I'm going to show you which bunk is yours. Unless you want the couch." Liam said to me. I climbed the stairs and saw five bunks which meant I was on the couch.