Fashion Show

I had finalized all of the fashion show clothes and we were now going over the lineup for who would go when. Louis had told Eleanor that I needed her so she came the next day and had her fitting for everything. She was a great, nice, and hard working girl. Sarah and I agreed that she would go first and last.

Sarah and I walked over to where the show was being held for a sound check. I made sure all the girls knew what to do and when to wear what clothes. Everything went very well and we were ready for tonight. Sarah and I climbed into my Range Rover and drove home to shower and change.

"Sarah I'm going to walk the dogs then come back and shower. Niall is coming to get us before the show at 6."

"Alrighty then. I'll jump into the shower first then."

" Have a nice time lol." I hooked the leashes onto their collars and we set off. The brisk cold air was refreshing and the dog park was just ahead. We entered the park and I unhooked their leashes. They took off like a bullet. I loved watching them play with other dogs as I sat on a bench going through emails. My phone buzzed and Niall's name popped up.

"Hey babe. How are you?"

"I'm doing just dandy. How are you?"

"Tired, but excited to get this night over with."

"So I'll pick both of you up at six?"

"Yes that's fine."

"You don't mind if the boys come too? I think Zayn's bringing Perrie too. Lou of course wants to see El and I want to see you."

"So Harry's going?"

"Yes he is."

"Oh...... Okay."

"What's wrong?"

"I just want to be friends with him. He doesn't want to be friends though."

"Give it time love. He'll come around."

"I know it just bugs me. Hold on Niall I'm walking the dogs,but I gotta put their leashes on so hold on." I put the phone down and hooked their leashes. We took off as I put the phone back to my ear.

"I gotta go back and take a shower. I'll see you later today. I love you Niall."

"I love you too. See you tonight." I opened the door, let my dogs in, and headed up to the shower.

Hot water cascaded down my body releasing my stress and calming me. I hope tonight went well. I was nervous enough. I got out and dried off. I put my dress on and headed over to Sarah's room.

"Sarah can you do my hair and makeup?"

"Sit down and let's get started."

45 minutes later

"Bindi you are so beautiful."

"Oh my god thank you. Sarah you did an amazing job thank you."

"Don't cry Bindi whatever you do don't cry." I hugged her and went back to my room to get my shoes. Now I was ready.

Niall came at exactly six and of course all the boys came into my flat too.

"Hi babe. Ready to go?"

"Yes we just gotta wait for Sarah."

"Alrighty. Lou excited to see El?"

"Of course. I bet she'll look beautiful."

"She actually will. I have seen her dresses so I should know. Hi Perrie. Good t

o see you again."

"You too Bindi. It's been too long."

"I know we have to catch up soon."

"Here's my new number text me or call anytime. Liam you don't mind that I contacted Sophia? I needed more models."

"Nope I'm just as excited to see her now. I miss her."

"Well like I told Lou she is going to look so good. I mean they are wearing my clothes lol."

At that moment Sarah walked in looking beautiful.

"Sarah we are going to be late. Let's go. Toms been texting me telling me everyone's there."

"Alright alright let's go." We picked up our purses and headed out. Two big Escalades waited for us. Niall, Sarah, Zayn, Perrie and I took the one car while Louis, Liam, and Harry took the other car. Harry looked miserable standing in my apartment. I just sat back and sighed.

"Babe we are here." I got up and out of the car. Sarah and I took a couple of pictures while the 1D boys took pictures and interviews. We headed back to where Tom is.

"Tom what's wrong?"

"Nothing all the girls are ready to go on."

"Alrighty let's do this." I put my headset on and instructed the girls to go line up.

"El Lou is out there. Excited to see him?"

"I'm so nervous."

"You'll do great and he is excited to see you."

"I hate you you know that."

"I love you get out there." she strutted her hot stuff out there. The next girl waited and I told her to go. Sophia was up next.

"Hey Soph. Liam's here. he's excited to see you."

"Greatttt. That makes me more nervous."

"You'll do great. Go strut your stuff."

"I hate you."

"I love you." All the girls walked great and Sarah was doing a great job helping the girls. I peeled the curtain back and looked at the crowd. All the seats were taken. People all here to see my clothes.

Two hours later

Finally over and now I can rest. All the boys came backstage. Lou went over to El, Liam went to see Sophia, Zayn was with Perrie, and Harry was by himself. Niall wrapped his arms around me. I turned around and kissed him.

"Niall can you take me home. I'm exhausted. My feet hurt. I'm ready for a long nap and touring."

"I thought I would never hear those words out of your mouth babe."

"I know. I can't believe I just said that. Harry." I said his name then nodded my head. We all headed to the exit and to the cars. Nap time here I come.