Where Do Broken Hearts Go

When I woke up it was mid afternoon and I was bored again. I turned on the TV and flipped through the channels until I landed on a movie that looked interesting. I watched it until the doctor came in to check up on me.

"Hello Isabella. How have you been?"

"Bored very bored. Niall took my phone."

"Ah yes I heard that. I have some news to tell you."

"Yes?" I probably looked like I was about to jump out of bed.

"I'm letting you go back home, but you are on strict bed rest and no working. You can't stress yourself out anymore, or else you will end up back here and I'm not letting you leave."

"Okay doc. When do I get to leave?"

"As soon as Niall gets back from his rehearsal I will inform him of what I just told you and then you can go."

"Thank you doctor."

"Isabella please no working and no stressing yourself out. Try and rest and stay in bed as much as you can."

"I'll try doctor."

"Okay I'll go and get your discharge papers ready."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. I don't want to see you back here unless it's time to give birth."

"Yes I agree."

"Alright good. I'll see you for your checkup in a few weeks. Have a good weekend and try to do what I instruct."

"You too." She closes the door behind her and I decided that I wanted to walk around. I got up and walked over to the window. I looked out at London and it was a rainy day like usual. There were fans waiting for Niall to come back and get me. They were so determined sitting in the rain. I decided to do something stupid, but I wanted to do it. I picked up my jacket and walked out the door. Some nurses tried to stop me, but I just kept walking. When I got to the front doors I walked through them and saw the fans. They started to scream at me asking where Niall was and if I was okay?

"Niall's at rehearsal, but he will be back later. I'm doing just fine." I told them and then I went around and talked to some of the fans. I signed a lot of things before I saw a familiar face staring at me and you could clearly tell they were mad. The fans started to scream and yell their names and I just wanted to cower away into the corner. Niall took my arm and led me back into the hospital while also waving at the fans. We were back in the hospital and man was he fuming while the other guys were just looking at me ashamed.

"What were you doing Isabella?"

"I felt bad for them, so I wanted to say hello to them." I heard him sigh as he took my hand into his.

"Isabella they could have hurt you and the babies."

"Niall they are just fans and you are overreacting."

"I'm just worried about you."

"I know you are, but I'm alright. We are okay. Did you talk to the doctor?"

"Yes she told me you get to go home today."

"Yes I do so please take me home."

"I can do that. Let's get you signed out and then we can go." I gasped and held my stomach.

"What's wrong babe?"

"Nothing. One of them just kicked my rib that's it. I'm alright."

"Okay do you want to sit down?"

"Please." Niall nodded his head and left to find a wheelchair.

"So Isabella it's my birthday."

"Oh my god Zayn! Happy birthday!!!! We have to celebrate."