Midnight Memories

Why do planes take forever to get where we have to go? I'll tell you. They want to torture you by going extremely slow. I'm not afraid of planes, but I was getting very fidgety. I needed to be off this plane soon. Harry and I were sitting next to each other and he noticed my knee bouncing. Currently I was listening to their new album which I was in love with. Harry was asleep next to me and I noticed the other One Direction boys also asleep. I slowly and quietly got up to go and talk with my brother. He was the only one awake on this whole plane. He and I could never sleep on a plane. He was like me fidgety and needed to be off this plane. I sat down next to him and put my head on his shoulder. 

"Bin?"

"Yes Ashton?"

"Can you believe the boys and I are doing what we love?"

"No honestly I can't believe it. I remember you guys jamming out in the garage and mum yelling at you when you told her that you were being signed to a record deal. She wanted you to finish high school and you just wanted to play music."

"What happened to us?"

"Well you got what you wanted to be famous while I'm stuck here doing things that I like, but I don't love them. I do them to fill my time."

"Don't talk like that Bin. You'll find something one day."

"When? When I'm thirty. Ashton I hate this. Why can't we go back to you just playing local gigs and me being the sister who was popular, but hated it."

"Bindi you know that I love performing everyday. If it wasn't for One Direction finding us on youtube we wouldn't be as famous as we are now."

"Shut up Ashton. I hate this. I love Harry and being famous, but I don't know how much longer I can deal with this. I hate not being able to go anywhere without the paps being there. If I broke up with Harry would you care?"

"Bin don't do this. Think about what you are saying." I nodded my head and cried into my brothers shoulder. He was rubbing my back while I just silently cried. I fell asleep soon after.

16 hours later

I woke up and rubbed my eyes. Ashton had fallen asleep and the rest of the boys were all still sleeping. I made my way to the bathroom and looked at myself. I looked like a zombie. I quickly washed my face making sure it didn't look like I cried. I combed my hair out with my fingers while I readjusted my outfit. Did I really want to break up with Harry?

I walked out of the bathroom and took my seat next to Harry again. I listened to Steal my Girl and realized that Harry was talking about me. He was jealous when I told him I dated Liam for a while and I knew the chorus was about me. I felt Harry stir next to me. He woke up and rubbed his eyes. I kissed him waking him up even more. 

"Hey you. How long was I out for?"

"The whole trip so 16 hours."

"Wow I guess I needed that."

"Its okay you need your rest for tonight. Besides it's just us awake. Everyone is still sleeping."

"Did you get any rest?"

"Yes a couple of hours not many."

"Good good. So Vegas is going to be amazing. I love it not as much as I love LA, but Vegas is up there."

"Alright babe calm down."

"Oh I am calm." He attacked me with kisses. I was lying on my back while he was kissing me everywhere. I tried to push him off of me, but he was too strong. 

Cough Cough

I looked up and saw the boys looking at us.

"We're here." Liam said.