Lonely

Ash's POV

Ever since I told Bindi/Isabella that I wasn't her brother anymore I have been feeling very hollow. It's like someone ripped my heart out and crushed it. Even the guys have noticed it and they have tried to cheer me up, but nothing makes me happy anymore. I should apologize to her and make things right.

"Hey Ash."

"Hi Luke."

"So you probably don't want to know this, but your sister got married this weekend to Niall. Also we got an invitation to their double wedding with Zayn." I wanted to cry but I held it in.

"Are you guys going?"

"Only if you want us to."

"I'll join you guys."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes. I deserve to see my sister get married."

"Okay then. It's in a couple of months, so you still have time to back out."

"I won't be backing out of this."

"Alrighty then." Finally a good piece of news. I haven't had someone tell me happy news in a while.

Isabella's POV

Well that shower was eventful. Niall and I climbed out of the shower and got ready.

"Hmm babe that was great."

"We should do that more often."

"Alright Niall we have guests downstairs who are probably wondering where we are."

"It's Louis. I think he can guess what's taking us so long."

"What a dirty mind you have there sir." He just smirked at me. I rolled my eyes at him and headed down the stairs.

"I'm sorry for taking so long."

"No it's okay. We understand." Louis had that mischievous look in his eyes.

"Lou you are just as bad as Niall."

"Well that's us guys for you."

"Ughh El I feel bad for you."

"You get used to it with Lou."

"I guess so. So dinner?"

"Yes we men are starved." Niall was giving me his puppy dog eyes.

"Niall you are always hungry. Pour yourself a glass of wine and take Louis outside."

"Yes ma'am." He fake saluted me and went into the living room.

"Boys. You can't live with them, but you can't hate them either."

"True dat."

"Hahahahahaha El. Shall we get started before our men come back in here and demand to know where the food is."

"Yes let's." Half an hour later El and I finished and were bringing out the dishes.

"Dinner is served. Get your buttes in here."

"Wow you married someone very demanding."

"You're telling me."

"Niall just sit and eat." Niall and I say on one side of the table while Louis and Eleanor sat on the other side.

"Is it good?"

"Yes good job girls." Niall kissed me on the cheek as I went and took a sip of my wine.