Running away

I woke up before Niall and I saw his arm wrapped around my waist. We had fallen asleep on the couch and I can't believe none of the boys came back here to look for us. I unwrapped myself from Niall and before I got up I could hear him talking in his sleep. He was saying the cutest things about me. Then I heard something I wish I could erase from my memory. He told me he loved me. He wouldn't remember this in his sleep.

I walked to the bathroom to take a shower and get ready for the day. I noticed all the other boys still asleep. That means the bathroom was mine for as long as I wanted to take. Once the shower was hot enough I stepped in and started to wash myself and shampoo my hair with my green apple shampoo. I was in love with that stuff. I heard someone knocking on the door and yelling for me to hurry up. I quickly conditioned and then washed everything off before stepping out and putting on all my clothes. I opened the door to see five impatient boys waiting for the bathroom. Once I left it they all ran, but obviously only one person could go in. I kissed Niall on the cheek before going to the front to get some breakfast.

I was eating my cereal when Luke and Michael came out looking showered and fresh.

"Bindi before you ate did you check your sugar?" I kept quiet since they knew I didn't.

"Bindi you know you have to check yourself. Here give me your finger." I kept my hands under the table and wouldn't give him my finger. Michael slid in next to me and looked at me with that look that I knew all too well. I sat on my hands while he grabbed my arms. I thrashed my arms around, but Luke took hold of my finger and pricked it.

"OWWW that hurt Luke. Are you done?" At that moment the machine beeped and Luke wrote the number down. He gave me my pills and took my pump and put the number and calories in while I just continued to eat. Ashton and Calum came out next.

"Did she check this morning?"

"Nope we just did. Here's her number."

"Bin you gotta stop this and check yourself. I love you, but I'm not gonna be around forever."

"Whatever." I mumbled under my breathe.

"No not whatever. Your attitude has to change. I'm not putting up with it anymore. Your grounded until I say so."

"Ashton you can't do that. You're not my parents."

"Actually mum and dad gave me permission and granted me guardianship while you are with me."

"WHAT! That's not fair."

"Actually from all the stunts you have been playing it is fair." With that Niall walked out and sat down next to me where Michael was before. He kissed my forehead and I just smiled up at him.

"Niall please leave my sister is grounded and tell the rest of the boys that. She will be on this bus or with us until I say otherwise."

"Alright I gotta go anyway sound check. I'll see you boys soon. Bye babe." I waved bye at him while he walked away.

"So how long am I going to be grounded for?"

"Until you learn to take care of yourself then maybe I'll think about letting you go see the boys."

"WAIT! So I can't see Niall, Harry, Louis, Liam or Zayn?"

"Yup." He said popping the 'p'.

"That's not fair. They are my only friends besides you guys on this tour."

"Bindi just go to the backroom and do homework or something. No TV, computer unless it's for online work, or video games though. You need to catch up on your online work. I blocked your Facebook, twitter, and any other social media that you have. I also took your phone and your computer is on the table in the backroom by the TV. Enjoy being grounded."