Breaks up are hard

When I woke up and saw Niall's arms around me I quickly looked under the sheets and saw that I was indeed still in my clothes. I couldn't remember a thing from last night. I unwrapped myself from Niall's embrace to go to the bathroom. I grabbed my phone on the night stand before I went in. I had a lot of missed calls and texts. A lot were from my brother and Harry asking me what happened with Niall. Some were also from Connor. I decided to answer Connor first. 

B is Bindi and C is Connor

B: Hey babe. Everything is fine. I'll see you tonight for the show.

C: Alrighty. Just wanted to make sure everything was okay. I heard your brother and his friends were at the show last night.

B: Yeah, but everything is fine. We sorted it out and he is going to leave me alone. Everything is taken care of.

C: Alright I trust you babe. I love you. See you tonight.

B: I love you too. See you tonight.

I then texted my brother and Harry together.

B is Bindi. A is Ashton and H is Harry.

B: Hi guys! Niall is here with me and he'll be leaving as soon as we get to our next destination. We didn't do anything so don't think anything. 

A: BINDI! You had us worried sick about you two. As long as you are okay I'll take that.

H: Are you sure you guys didn't do anything? Babe I love you so much. 

B: Alright Ash don't worry I'm fine. Harry I love you too and I'm sure we didn't do anything. He slept outside on the couch with the dogs. Also Harry stop wiggling your eyebrows and rolling them.

A: I would pay good money to see Niall out there sleeping on a couch with dogs. Hahahahaha.

H: Awww babe you know me way too well. Tell Niall we need him pronto in London. There is a show tonight and we can't go on without him. I gotta go and Ashton you are needed on stage right now for sound check.

A: Alright Harry god man you didn't need to text that and scream it. I'm right next door. Bye sis. 

H: Bye babe. I love you.

B: Bye you two. I love you both. 

I turned my phone off as I turned the shower on. I waited until it got as hot as I could stand it. I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair needed a touch up. My brown roots were starting pop out. I made a mental note to talk to my stylist to do it. Once I saw steam coming out of  the shower I jumped in. Hmmmm this felt so nice. The water cascading down my body and the feel of my fingers massaging my favorite shampoo into my hair. I think I even moaned at one point. Alright this getting weird. Once I was done in the shower I got dressed and went to wake Niall up. Sadly he was already up when I got into the room. 

"Hi babe. How was your sleep?"

"It was great and yours?"

"With you it was nice."

"I love you Niall."

"I love you too Bindi."

"I talked to my brother and Harry this morning by text."

"Oh and what did they say?"

"Well Harry wanted me to tell you they need you in London for your show and Ashton didn't really say anything."

"Oh shit I forgot about that. When are we going to get to your next show?"

"I think that we are here." 

"Alright well I'm going to take a shower and then go."

"Go ahead I just finished. I'm going to grab some breakfast." He got up and kissed me on the cheek as I made my way out to the kitchen area. I saw my dogs already waiting to go out, so I put a leash on them and left Niall a note saying I was going to walk them. I had to walk a far distance to find some grass for them to pee and do their business in. God it took forever for them to find a spot to pee in, but the managed to do it. As we were walking back I saw Connor and I diverted my walk to go around a bus, so he wouldn't see me. Thank god my bus was the next one over. I quickly got in and unleashed my babies. They ran away and then came back as I made their breakfast. They were so cute eating next to each other. I sat down at my kitchen table with my bowl of cereal as I waited for Niall to come out of the shower. 

        Niall finally came out while I was washing my cereal dish. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I turned around and kissed his jaw line. 

"Babe I have to go. I'll see you soon though alright."

"Alright I love you Niall don't forget that."

"I won't I love you too. Good bye babe." I walked Niall to the door and then gave him a good bye kiss. He broke apart and then walked away. As I was walking back inside I saw the last person I wanted to see right now. Connor. He looked so defeated.

"CONNOR!" He was running away and I was chasing him. I finally caught up to him and pulled his arm. 

"Connor I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."

"Why Bindi. I loved you why?!"

"I'm sorry I never stopped loving Niall. Can we be friends?"

"Of course. Honestly I was going to suggest we be friends anyway. I gotta go to sound check. I'll see you later." He walked away towards the theatre and I walked back to my bus. So one down one to go. Harry was going to be the hardest to break up with. I would do it because I love Niall. I love Niall. 

Okay so I was thinking of a song for this chapter. Sam Smith's I'm Not the Only One or his song Stay with Me, but I think I'll save it for the chapter when she breaks up with Harry.

Vote

Comment