New models

"Gemma and Louis hurry up and get down here! So Bindi and James both ate at eight. I'll be home by five six at the latest."

"Take your time. Really I got everything here." I had to hire a nanny since I was so busy.

"I'm leaving without you two and you will miss your audition!" They came scurrying down the stairs and out the door. I closed my flat door behind me and walked to the elevator.

"So since I'm biased I won't be judging you."

"Okay who will be?"

"It's going to be my two friends who are also models for me. Eleanor Calder and Sophia Smith. Along with my assistant."

"Oh my god I love them!"

"Hahaha well they will be the one's judging you both." We all climbed into my car and drove off for my office. We arrived there and got out to be greeted by my two besties.

"EL! SOPH! God I missed you two!"

"We missed you too!" We ended up in a group hug.

"El, Soph this is Gemma and Louis. Gem calm down."

"Nice to meet you both. Okay so audition time."

"When they are done bring your decisions to my office." We all went in different directions and about an hour later I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

"We decided that we are going to use them."

"Okay great! Contact the Sydney office and tell them that they got two new models."

"Okay will do. Do you need anything?"

"No I'm alright." El closed my door and I sat back and sighed,

I'm sorry I have no motivation to write anymore. So I'm sorry that it's so short.

Vote

Comment