Dinner date

Two weeks later
My parents knew I was alive and they wouldn't stop calling me. I tried to get them off of my mind by working, but every time I was in a meeting or interviewing they would call me. I had replaced Sarah with a lady named Amanda who was ugly as sin. She made a good assistant though. Today I was in the office making sure that my winter collection was done. I already had four missed calls from my parents. This is why I never told them I was alive. I sighed and got up to leave. I was going to NY to see Niall and the boys. My driver took me to Heathrow where I boarded my plane and we took off.
We finally landed in NY and I made my way over to my car. I got in and the driver took me to my apartment. You see I have multiple apartments. Once we got there I got out and entered the elevator. I rode it all the way to the penthouse. You see I owned the whole top floor. The doors opened and I heard barking. My babies came running up to me since you see they got shipped here a couple of days ago. I pet them and headed to my office. I picked up my office phone and saw I had multiple messages.
"Bindi babe where are you?"
"Office!"
"Alright I'm heading your way." I opened up my laptop and looked at my emails. Ralph Lauren emailed me and Michael Kors emailed me. They both wanted to work with me. Of course I was flattered.
"Babeeeeee can you stop looking at your emails for a minute."
"Hi Niall. Hi guys."
"Hi Bindi. How are you?" Zayn asked me.
"I'm doing well thank you. Just busy."
"Well I can see that."
"How's the winter collection coming?" Liam asked me.
"It's annoying but it's coming. That reminds me Lou and Liam I need to borrow El and Sophia for pictures when the collection comes out. Tell them to call me."
"Will do I know they will be happy to do this."
"Well what I pay them I hope they are happy. They are my best models."
"I will tell them you said that." Lou told me.
"Louis I think we have carrots and other food in the fridge if you guys are hungry." I directed this at Niall. He's the only one who can eat more than me.
"Ash I need to talk to you alone."
"Alright boys I can see we aren't wanted." With that they left.
"What is it Bin?"
"Tell mom and dad to stop calling me. My secretary is getting very tired of taking their messages and I'm busy Ash. I don't have time to call them back. Just tell them I love them and that I don't want to be bothered. That's the whole reason I changed everything about me from my name to my appearance."
"I'm sorry Bindi." I heard a knock knock on my door.
"Ms. Lauren you have a guest outside."
"Who is it?"
"A Mr. Ralph Lauren."
"Show him in."
"Ashton please leave."
"B-Isabella we aren't done talking."
"Amanda show Ashton out."
"Isabella don't do this!"
"Hello Ralph how are you?"
"I'm good and yourself?"
"Great." He kissed me on the cheek and then sat down.
"I was just about to email you back."
"Well I was in town and I heard you were back."
"Yes I am."
"I was wondering do you want to do dinner tonight?"
"Sure I would love to. Only business though."
"Yes of course. It was great seeing you Isabella. So seven tonight at the usual."
"Seven is fine thank you." He ended up showing himself out and I sat back down again. I put my head in my hands and then called for a masseuse to come. I was in desperate need of a massage.
"Bindi are you okay? Ashton didn't look happy when I saw him leave."
"We just had a fight that's all."
"Are you okay?"
"Yes Niall I'm fine."
"Good I was wondering about dinner tonight?"
"I'm sorry I have a business dinner tonight. Tomorrow though I am all yours."
"Great well I gotta go and do some interviews. I'll see you tonight."
"Niall you have your key right?"
"Yes babe I do."
"Alright bye." I kissed him and sent him off. I had so much work to do before tonight but first my massage.
"Ms. Lauren we are all set up for you."
"Great thank you." I took my robe off and slid under the covers. Soon my masseuse came in and really started to get my stressful parts aka my shoulders. I fell asleep during that.
"Ms. Lauren I'm done."
"Alright thank you. My assistant will let you out. Send me the bill." I got up and decided to start getting ready since it was six already. I had my favorite blue dress on with nude pumps and I was out the door. My driver took me to our usual spot and I got out. Ralph was waiting for me at our table.
"Well Mr. Lauren you do know how to clean yourself up."
"I can say the same thing to you Ms. Lauren."
"Well thank you. Are we having the usual?"
"Of course. Can't break tradition now can we?"
"Of course not."
"How's your line coming?"
"It's stressful but coming."
"I can't wait to see it. Your clothes are always beautiful."
"Thank you. So are yours."
"Well thank you very much." Our waiter came by with our usual drinks and then asked if we were getting the usual and we nodded our heads. He walked away laughing. I took a sip of my wine as he took a sip of his bourbon. We talked about anything and everything. My salad came out at the same time as his steak. He shared part of his steak with me since he always does. It was so good but I had to keep my figure. Salads were basically the only thing I eat.
Well this night was over so much quicker than I thought. Ralph paid the bill after I ate my creme brûlée. He didn't have any dessert but he never does.
"Well thank you for tonight. I had fun."
"So did I."
"Look if you are ever in London look me up. Here's my card. Keep in touch I mean it." I kissed his cheek and then got into my car. My driver drove me back to my apartment where Niall was already asleep. I took my dress off and put some sweats and a tank top on. I cuddled into him and fell asleep.

Vote
Comment