Welcome to the world!

Niall's POV (from the end part of the last chapter)

I hated leaving her in her last month of her pregnancy, but I had to start the new tour in two days. I kissed her forehead and left her. It broke my heart to leave her this way, but at least she had her mother with her. I got into the car with the rest of the guys and sat back as we drove to the airport to get onto the plane that would take us to Sydney for our first show of the On The Road Again tour.

"Niall is everything alright?" Zayn asked me.

"Yeah just didn't want to leave Bells during her last month."

"Her mom is with her?"

"Yeah but it just saddens me that I won't be with her when she gives birth either."

"I'm sure that she will call or facetime you when she goes to give birth."

"I told her to call Paul since we will probably be on stage."

"You never know Ni."

"True true." We had arrived at the airport and we all filed out to get onto the plane. Louis and I picked a seat together and I put my headphones in. I was soon asleep dreaming of my little wife all alone.

I felt someone shake me awake and it was the guys.

"Niall you were having a bad dream. Also Louis and Liam tried to draw on you."

"I hate you guys so much. Yeah I had a bad dream."

"What about?"

"Bella had just given birth and the babies were all disfigured and had problems. Then it skipped to to three years from now and they didn't know me as their father. I don't want any of that to happen." I didn't even know I was crying until I saw the tears.

"Niall the kids will look as beautiful as you and Isabella do and they will know you. Bells will come to our shows with us and you will see them." I nodded my head at Liam who was always the best at advice.

"Liam this doesn't mean that I'm not mad at you for drawing on me."

"I know Ni I know."

"Alright what do you guys want to do now since we have only been on the plane for three hours and we have a lot of time until we get to Australia."

"Truth or Dare!" Louis screamed.

"I'm not playing that Lou."

"Why not?"

"The last time I played that you made me smell the inside of your socks and shoes." I made a disgusted face at him.

"Fine then. Hate on it then."

"What do you suggest then Ni?"

"I would just like to catch up on sleep. Is hasn't been sleeping well since her back hurts, her feet hurt, and she never can get a comfy position so then I end up staying up with her."

"Alright well we will play something and I promise we won't draw on you." I could tell Liam was giving Louis the look of don't touch him. Louis ended up putting his arms up and walking away. I got up and went to the bedroom where I locked the door and collapsed on the bed.

I woke up sweating and nervous since I had another bad dream about my wife. This time it was where she had divorced me and taken my kids from me. I put my head in my hands and shook it.

"Niall we have landed in Sydney!"

"Thank you Harry coming." I stood up, went into the bathroom washed my face and then went outside. God it was hot here in Australia. I looked at my phone and saw my little wifey had called me several times. I hit redial and waited for her to pick up.