End to a good weekend I think

So as I was saying nothing could mess it up. This party was going great until Niall's phone went off.

"I'm sorry babe. It's the guys. I gotta take this." I shooed him away. I was a little disappointed that one of the guys would call him during our reception. I ate my slice of cake and talked to the people around me. A lot of Niall's family came up to our table to talk to me. Of course Niall not being here I had no idea who they were. The only life savor was Greg and Denise helping me. Niall finally decided to rejoin us after what felt like hours but really was only ten minutes away.

"Sorry Izzy. Simon wanted to talk to all of us before X Factor."

"Is everything alright?"

"Yeah. He just wanted to make sure we wouldn't embarrass him and that we remembered that they tape on Saturday which means we gotta get back to London by Monday."

"So you really have no break then?"

"Basically."

"I'm sorry to hear that baby. Are you staying in my flat then?"

"I mean we are married now so yeah I'll be staying at the flat."

"Right silly me."

"Yes silly you. Have I said this today I love you."

"I did hear it once or twice." I give him a little peck on the lips. We hear someone clear there throat so we look up.

"Niall, Isabella this was a great party. Congratulations again."

"Thank you. Get home safe."

"Thank you good night."

"Night." More and more guests were coming up to us now saying their goodbyes which meant a good party was coming to an end. Niall and I did our rounds of goodbyes before the only people that were left was us, Greg, Denise, Bobby, and Mara (I don't know how to spell her name off the top of my head). Denise's son had fallen asleep a long time ago, so they took him home where a nanny was watching him.

We all walked out together and hugged each other before getting into separate cars.

"Did you have fun?"

"Of course and you?"

"Anything I do with you is fun."

"I can't wait to get you out of that dress."

"I can't wait for you to get me out of this dress either."

"Oh babe you just had to say that." Niall started to pick up the speed as I just sat there and took everything in. I was married to the Niall Horan. I don't know how that happened. One day I was just the boring fashion head and now I'm married to one of the biggest international band members. I must have zones out or fell asleep because one minute we were driving and the next I was back at home.

"Niall I'm tired can you pick me up?"

"Yes my love of course I can." I put my hands around Niall's neck as he picked me up.

"I'm carrying you over the threshold and now to the bedroom!" I couldn't stop laughing. Niall was acting like a child. He started to climb up the stairs and then open the bedroom door. He dropped me onto the bed and just looked at me. I backed up until I felt the headboard behind me and when I looked up Niall was crawling towards me.

"Now are you ready for the night of your life?" Niall had lust in his eyes as he looked me up and down.

"Just kiss me already." I pulled his face towards mine and smashed my lips onto his. Let's just say the night was very eventful.