Backstabbing bitch

So I never got to take my nap. We ended up going to a party. Sarah and I partied our hearts out. Tonight was definitely a night to remember. I left around 3 or 4 in the morning with Niall. We went back to his house for the rest of the night. All we did was cuddle and watch movies.

It was about six in the morning when I went back home. Niall didn't want me to leave, but I had a show tonight. I had to get some sleep beforehand. I had asked Perrie if Little Mix wanted to open up for me tonight since Connor felt weird opening for me. Of course she said yes with a smile.

I jumped into my bed when I got home and snuggled up. My English tour ended last week and then I had gone to see Ashton in Australia. My management team hadn't booked anything except for tonight in a little club in London. Nothing too big.

Sound check wasn't until noon, so I got a couple of hours in before getting up and getting ready. I knocked on Sarah's door to tell her I was leaving. What I saw though made me gasp. "Sarah? Harry?"

"Bindi I'm so sorry."

"No it's okay. We broke up."

"Bindi are you sure?"

"Yes have fun you two."

"Alright Bindi. I'll see you at sound check yes?"

"Yes."

"So Bindi. You and Niall? I can't believe it's with one of my band mates."

"I'm sorry Harry. I love Niall."

"Whatever. I love Sarah and I cheated on you with her when you weren't around."

"I hate you! Leave my apartment! I never want to see you again! Also Sarah you are fired. you aren't allowed to live here either. Your bags better be gone by the time I get back. Also don't bother coming to sound check. I don't want to ever see you again."

I slammed her door and left.

Perrie met me at the club with Jesy, Leigh-Anne, and Jade. I hugged all the girls and we just started talking. They were up first on sound check, so I sat backstage and listened to them sing. They sounded so good. No wonder they won X Factor. When they were done in walked the boys of One Direction. Sarah was walking hand in hand with Harry. I went up onstage and started to sing going through my show. I hated Harry. I thought he loved me. He cheated on me with my best friend. When sound check was over I went backstage to my dressing room. I started to throw everything until my room looked like a tornado came through it. My hands hurt and my palms were bleeding. I didn't even notice I was crying until I saw tears come down my cheeks. I huddled into a corner and put my head into my hands.

Knock knock.

"Go away!"

"Babe are you okay?"

"Niall go away please. I don't want any company right now."

"Babe please let me in."

"No please go away."

"I'm coming in." I heard my door open and arms wrap around me. I put my head into his shoulder.

"What's wrong?"

"H Harry cheated on me with S Sarah. My own b best f friend."

"I'm sorry babe. Do you want me to beat him up?"

"No it's okay. I think I ruined her life enough."

"What did you do?"

"I fired her and told her to get out of my house."

"Who's going to take over for her?"

"I don't know. I'll guess I'll have to interview people. I was thinking of asking Gemma, but she's Harry's sister so it's weird."

"Just interview people if you don't trust her."

"I think I will."

"Also the guys are outside. They wanted to know if you were okay."

"I'm okay. I just have to bandage my hands. They can come in."

"Alright I'll go get them." I got up and washed my hands before bandaging them. The boys except Harry walked in.

"Are you okay love?" Louis asked me.

"I'm alright Lou. Sad, but okay."

"What did Harry do to you?"

"Niall can tell you. I'm still trying not to cry."

"Basically in a nutshell Harry cheated on her with Sarah. She then fired her and told her to leave her apartment."

"I'm sorry Bindi. Harry's a jerk."

"It's okay. I got over it."

"Lunch guys?"

"Sure. Nandos?"

"That's fine." We all got up and left. I couldn't eat even though Niall tried to get me to eat something. I was too depressed.

Perrie and I walked in and went our separate ways. My ladies all got me ready for our show while I emailed my assistant and told her that Sarah was fired and to start getting resumes ready. They were all sad to hear I fired her, but never asked me for the details. Little Mix had just taken the stage and so I went out to watch their set.

Why did they have to sound so good? Little Mix had just finished and I was getting ready to go on. I hugged each girl and they all told me they were sorry to hear what happened. I shrugged it off and walked onstage. I sung my heart out that night. I held in my tears until the last song when I couldn't do it anymore and I cried. The crowd thought that I was sad from the song. None of my fans knew the real reason. I wiped my tears and said my thank you's. I exited the stage and into Nialls arms. He rubbed my back while the rest of my crew all hugged me. We ended up in a group hug. I needed to go back home and see my family.

I ended up calling Ashton to tell him I was coming home and of course he told me he knew about Harry and Sarah. I told him I didn't even care. He still welcomed me home. I had been packed for several hours and my babies stuff was all packed. My good byes had been said and I was ready for the airport. I stuffed everything into my Range Rover and headed for the airport and my jet. Once I got there my stuff was taken to the plane. All I had in my hands were the leashes which I took off once I got onto the plane. They settled onto their beds and I got comfy in my seat. The pilot announced we would be leaving soon and to put my seatbelt on.

Once in the air I ordered a drink and some food. I ate and drank before falling asleep. I know I have said before I never can fall asleep on a plane, but when you are as tired as me once those eyes close you are out.

Vote

Comment