Uh Oh

As soon as I entered the dressing room I saw the most beautiful girl. I couldn't stop staring which isn't nice by the way.

"Hi. I'm Skylar and you are?"

"Hi. I'm Bindi. I'm Ashton Irwin's sister."

"Oh I heard that they were bringing something with them on tour."

"Yup that's me." As soon as I said that five boys entered the room. It suddenly felt awkward in here. I soon realized that they were looking at me again and I was still in my wet clothes which meant that they could still see my bra. Someone coughed making us all turn our heads. Skylar had put her hands on her hips and was giving us all a death glare. 

"Stop staring at the poor girl and get over here. Louis you are first and if you don't stop staring I swear to god I'm going to make you look so ugly nobody will want to talk to you." Louis went over to his sister and sat down. 

"Do you know where I could find some extra clothes?" Skylar looked at me like I had three heads. I gestured to my shirt and pants soaking wet. 

"Oh yeah. Ummm here you go. They might be a little small, but they are mine." I went behind the curtain and changed into her shirt and pants. They fit perfectly which was weird no one ever could have the same figure as me. I went back out and looked at the five boys. Louis was still getting made over while Skylar had instructed Harry to go and change into an outfit she picked. 

"Hey. I'm just going to go for a walk, so I'll be back later. I assume Ashton gave you guys my number in case of emergencies." They all nodded their heads and I left. I needed some time to think and make a phone call. I called up my best friend in Australia. You see back in Australia I was a popular kid. I went to public school while Ashton went to a private school. Since my parents weren't sure if they would ever have another kid they decided to spoil him. When they found out he had dropped out of school to form a band they were so mad at him. Now though they were happy for him getting to live his dream. Anyway back to calling my friend. I kept calling her and then I realized it was night time there more specifically 2 in the morning. I decided to leave a voice mail and tell her my life sucked right now. 

"Are you okay?" I spun around to see Harry behind me. I nodded my head not wanting to talk to him. God I could go for a cigarette right now. I started walking again and turned down a hallway to find myself in front of Michael's door. I knocked on it and he opened it with a cigarette in his mouth. I smiled and took it out of his mouth inhaling the smoke. Hmmm immediately I felt ten time better. I held onto the cigarette until I saw the rest of the band walk in. Ashton did not look happy seeing me smoking. He took the cigarette and smashed it on the floor. 

"WHY!?!?!? Bindi I'm trying to help you here. Mom couldn't handle you anymore which is why you're on tour with me right now. She's hoping I can straighten you out."

"I DON'T NEED STRAIGHTENING OUT! I'M FINE THE WAY I AM RIGHT NOW! ASHTON I UNDERSTAND YOU'RE MY OLDER BROTHER, BUT STOP! I CAN TAKE CARE OF MYSELF!" With that said I stormed out of the room. I wanted to get drunk tonight so I went to the boys tour bus and collected as much alcohol as I could carry. So looking at what I had it had to be enough to get drunk with. I had about 10 bottles of beer, 5 bottles of vodka, and 1 bottle of whiskey. I started to make myself a drink and I just sat back on the couch.

4 hours later

"Oh my god. Bindi wake up! Wake up!" I could hear people screaming my name, but I couldn't open my eyes. I felt myself being lifted up and someone running with me in their arms.

"Shit. Where are you Ashton?" I could hear a cell phone being pulled out and someone fumbling with it. 

"Ashton this is Harry. Calm down your sister is here, but she isn't waking up. Where are you?" I heard them talking and finally I was being put into a car. My head was in Harry's lap. I still couldn't open my eyes. I felt the drive, but I didn't know where we were going. I went into a blissful sleep.

Harry's POV

Shit Ashton's going to kill me. I had his sister in my lap while we were driving to a hospital. When I saw all the alcohol empty I might add I knew she had drank it all. Plus I also saw some pill bottles on the floor. She had taken a lot of advil, tyelonol, and aleve. She was trying to kill herself with alcohol poisoning. I had called Ashton and he told me he would meet me at the hospital. When we arrived I brought her to the ER and told them that she drank a lot and might have alcohol poisoning. They asked me how much she drank and I told them at least five bottles of beer, a whole bottle of vodka, and some whiskey. I also told them about the pills. They really rushed her back there and as soon as they did that I saw Ashton walk in with the rest of Five Seconds of Summer and One Direction behind them. He had a worried look on his face and I told him they had taken her back to a room. We all followed him and stared through a mirror at her room. The doctors and nurses were hooking her up to a machine. One nurse was putting a tube down her throat to make her vomit everything. It looked so gruesome, but it worked since she started to vomit and gag. That must be the most unbearable feeling having a tube down your throat. Ashton was crying and his bandmates were comforting him. I looked at my band mates and nodded my head at them. We all walked away to a waiting room. I couldn't stand to see her like that anymore. From the first time I saw her outside of our tour bus I knew I loved her. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Bindi's POV

I could feel something down my throat and it was making me want to vomit. I couldn't though all I did was gag until I felt the tube being taken away and I vomited. I was exhausted after that so I closed my eyes. 

It must have been the next day when I woke up. I saw Ashton with his head in his hands sleeping. I pet his hair until he woke up. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked absolutely horrible. I started to feel tears coming down my face.

"I'm sorry Ashton. I'm so sorry. I love you."

"Why would you do something like that? The doctor said you were almost dead if Harry hadn't brought you here for them to pump your stomach."

"I'm sorry Ashton. I wasn't happy, but I promise I won't do something stupid like that again." I hugged him and cried into his chest.

They finally discharged me the next day. I was put on bed rest for a week so I stayed in the Five Seconds of Summer tour bus. Ashton wanted to take care of me when he could. I was being babied so much and I told Ashton I could take care of myself. He brought me anything I wanted and I even had some visitors. Mostly the 1D boys and sometimes the lads would keep me company on the bus. I saw Harry a lot too. He felt bad for what happened to me and he told me that if I ever needed anything to just call. He was being somewhat nice to me which was a change. I wanted my mom though and I told Ashton that. 

Something weird happened that day. I was sitting in my bunk being a fangirl and playing 1D on my speakers. They were out performing leaving me by myself. I was listening to Through the Dark and dancing around. I didn't hear the door open until I felt arms around my waist dancing with me. I looked up to see Harry looking at me.

"Did you like our new CD?"

"Yes. I love it."

"What's your favorite song off of the album?"

"Hmmm I don't know I love them all."

"Well I'll tell you my favorite is Story of my Life."

"That's at the top of my list." I started to walk away and turn off my speakers. Harry was sitting on our couch when I came back in. I was humming Midnight Memories since it was stuck in my head. I sat down next to him and put my head on his chest. He put his arms around me and you could say we were cuddling. I didn't even know I had fallen asleep until I heard Ashton and Harry talking. I opened my eyes and sat up. Harry was the first to notice I was awake. 

"Did we wake you?"

"No you didn't. Ashton I want to go back to their bus. All my stuff is on their bus." He looked like he was about to argue with me. 

"I'll be safe I promise." He nodded his head at me, but then looked at Harry.

"Watch over her." Harry nodded his head and we left the bus. Walking over to the 1D bus was quiet. As soon as we opened the door I was bombarded with hugs and questions. Are you okay? Are you staying here now? Just the normal questions. 

"Harry I just want to go to bed." He picked me up bridal style and walked me over to his bunk. He put me down and then got in next to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I snuggled into his chest. I fell into a deep sleep with Harry next to me.