Fashion problems, human problems, and breakups

I love Niall. I had to keep telling myself that as I called Harry.

"Hello."

"Hi Harry."

"How are you babe? Why do you sound sad?"

"Harry we have to break up."

"Why?!?! I love you. What did I do? I'll fix it."

"I'm sorry Harry. You didn't do anything. You were perfect. It's just there is someone else I love."

"Connor?"

"No we are just friends now. I hope that we can become friends after this breakup."

"Bindi please I'm sorry for whatever I did. I love you. I'm not letting you do this." Tears were streaming down my face. I knew this would be hard. 

"Harry please don't make this harder than it already is."

"Bindi please! Give me another chance."

"No I'm sorry Harry. I gotta go. Friends?"

"No I'm sorry I can't. Not right now, but will you please tell me who it is that you are in love with now? Do I know him?"

"Yes you do. I can't tell you. You are mad as it is and if I tell you it will make you madder."

"Tell me Bindi."

"No gotta go bye Harry."

"Tell me." That was the last I heard before I hung up. I wish Niall was here he could comfort me right now. I went into the bathroom and washed my face. I knew that would be hard, but it had to be done. When I was done putting cover up over my tear stained face I went to sound check. Sound check was hard since some of the songs I sang were covers I did on One Direction. All in all it went well though. I was still tired from last night so the first thing I did after sound check was snuggle up to my dogs. They were always great company when I was sad. I put on my favorite movie The Notebook which I know is even sadder and I always cry at the same parts, but right now I wanted comfort. I plopped down on my couch in the back with my bowl of popcorn and hit play. 

The movie ended right in time for me to go backstage. My hair stylist and makeup artist and wardrobe lady all came in and did their thing. I was on my phone when I saw Sarah's name come up. I immediately hit answer.

"Hi Sarah. How's Paris and the fashion show?"

"That's the problem. The clothes were never delivered. The models are here, but no clothes. We go on in ten minutes."

"Oh my god! I knew this would happen. Ummm okay do you have time to run to the Paris store and just take clothes from there."

"I HAVE TEN MINUTES! IT'LL TAKE ME TEN MINUTES JUST TO GET THERE!"

"I'm going to call the person in charge of this all and take care of it." 

"Okay call me back." I hung up and quickly dialed the guy in charge of this fashion show.

"Hello."

"Hi this is Ms. Lauren. I heard none of my clothes were delivered to the fashion show."

"Sorry Ms. Lauren, but that is correct."

"Well in that case we are pulling out then and taking our models with us too."

"I'm sorry Ms. Lauren. I hope to do business with you again in the future."

"I don't think so. You can play me once, but a second time in my book is a no no."

"I'm sorry again."