Best Surprise Ever!

Ughhh who is jumping on my bed this early. I opened one of my eyes to see Amanda wide awake and hyper as ever. I pushed her off of me and tried to go back to sleep.

"WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP!"

"What do you want Amanda? Don't you have school?"

"Yes I do and I was about to leave, but I wanted to remind you that you have class in twenty minutes. Oh and you missed practice this morning." With that I jumped out of bed, grabbed my shower stuff, and ran into the bathrooms. Ten minutes later I was getting changed and then ran to my first class. I made it right on time. Sarah gave me this look like why are you late, but I ignored her. She and I were getting really close. She knew more secrets than even Ash did. That didn't mean that I didn't trust my brother because I did, but she was a girl and I just know Ashton wouldn't like to know girly things. I actually think that Sarah and Ashton would be a cute couple. Wait what was I saying my best friend and my brother ewwwww! Just kidding they would be cute. 

        Classes as usal were boring and practice was uneventful. I was training again the hard stuff and I missed this mornings practice so of course I was on double time now. This was how the whole week played out for me. I was wiped out from everything and my bed was calling my name. I gladly obliged and fell into it's comfy covers and cuddled until once again I saw someone calling me on my Skype. I picked it up to see it was from Harry. Aww my babe and his adorable looks. He had no shirt on so I saw all of his tattoos and man did he have a good body if I may so. 

"Hi babe."

"Hi Harry. How are you? By the way you are looking sexy with no shirt on." I let out a yawn by accident. 

"Well I'm good and you're tired. Thanks babe." He said that so seductively at the end lifting up his eyebrows to wiggle at me. I let out a laugh. 

"Yeah this week has been long and hellish."

"How's practice been?"

"Long and hellish lol. Otherwise good. I missed Tuesday's practice in the morning so everyday I have been making up for missing that one practice."

"Awww babe I'm sorry."

"No it's okay. I'm just happy tomorrow's Friday."

"Well I know you can't come to Vegas this weekend, but just know I would love to have you there."

"Awww stop. I'm still mad at my mum for not letting me go."

"Don't be mad at her. She just wants you to focus on school right now."

"BUT BABBBBEEEEE I MISSSS YOUUUUUUUU!"

"Tone it down baby I can hear you. I'm not deaf. Oh that reminds me Nialls birthday is today so we are going out tonight." I then heard banging on his door and his name being called. 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIALL! YOU CAN FINALLY DRINK!"

"THANK YOU BINDI!!!" I heard through Harry's door. 

"I think you should get that Harry it might be an emergency." I was laughing full on since the boys were begging him to hang up with me and hurry up so that they could leave. 

"I see that I'm being told to let you hang up. Harry go and have fun tonight. Remember please don't get drunk. You do the stupidest things when your drunk."

"I know Bindi and I'm gonna let you sleep. I love you babe."

"I love you too Harry. Remember you are my Hazzabear and I love you so muchhhhh." I gave him an air kiss that he caught and sent one to me that I caught before hanging up and hitting the sack.