Blast from the past

The next two days went by so fast. I had no more confrontations with Madison. I was thinking though what would happen if I ever did run into Zach. I mean I hoped that I wouldn't run into him, but then another part of me was thinking what if I did? How would I act? My thoughts were going to be answered on this final day. It was the third day of Rose Bowl here in California. I decided that staying in the bus was getting boring and staying behind the stage was boring, so I decided to go and take a walk around the arena. Other people were playing right now which meant that One Direction and 5 Seconds of Summer were backstage somewhere. I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear someone calling my name.

"Bindi?" Shit I knew that voice and my body cringed at the thought of him behind me. Turning around I saw Zach.

"Zach. What are you doing here?"

"I'm here with Madison's family."

"Oh. Are you having fun?"

"Yes. What are you doing here?"

Biting my lip I answered "I'm here with my brother's band. 5 Seconds of Summer."

"Oh. I did notice Ashton yesterday I believe when I caught his show."

"Yeah he was opening for One Direction."

"They are a good band. I'm happy for him. I just wanted to say I'm sorry."

"You're sorry? For what again? Hurting me or playing me or using me? The list goes on and on, but those are three that are at the top."

"All of those. I did love you Bin. It's just that you were the second in command and Madison was the queen bee and hot. Not that you weren't hot. You were are I mean."

"Please don't say that. I don't even know if our relationship was real at this point.."

"It was real. All those times we were together kissing and making out were real. That whole time was real for me. I never stopped loving you even though I was with Madison. I still loved you. I love you now."

"No you can't. I have a boyfriend who I love so much more than you. You used me and dumped me. I can't do this right now." With that I turned around and ran away. Tears were coursing down my cheeks and I just wanted someone to hug me. I didn't even notice where I was running off to until I felt someones arms around me.

"Bindi are you okay?" I looked up and I was looking straight into the eyes of the One Direction boys.

"I'm fine. Just ran into someone from my past who hurt me. I'm okay though."

"Are you sure love?" Zayn was looking at me weirdly while Harry looked like he wanted to go and beat this boy up.

"I'm sure Zayn. Look boys don't you guys have to be on stage soon?"

"Shit she's right. Come with us stay backstage or at least with your brother until you calm down." Harry said with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Alright babe if that'll make you happy."

"Of course it will. I love you Bindi." OMG those were words I was thinking he would never say to me. I loved him back, but I didn't know my feelings. Were they true or not? Was Harry going to hurt me in the end? I walked with them back to the arena and I went to find Ashton to tell him. I found him in his dressing room with his friends.

"Di? What happened?"

"I ran into Zach outside."

"Shit. Are you okay?

"Physically yes emotionally and mentally no. He told me he still loves me and that he never stopped. I think he wants me back. I can't I love Harry who by the way just told me he loves me. I think I have had heard too many I love you's thrown around today."