Recovery

We had finally arrived in Sydney. I rushed to the hospital to see Ashton. The whole plane ride all I could think of was if he was okay. Once I entered the hospital I ran up to the nurses desk.

" Hi what room is Ashton Irwin in?"

" I'm sorry, but only family is allowed to see him."

"I'm his sister."

"Room 425."

"Thank you." I rushed to the elevators and pressed level 4. When we got to the level I rushed out to see my parents, Luke, Michael, and Calum sitting outside of his room. I walked up to the group and greeted everyone. I had texted Luke earlier to not say anything to my parents and to go along with what I say.

"Hi Mrs. Irwin."

"Hi who are you?"

"I'm Isabella Lauren. Ashton's friend."

"Oh okay. Nice to meet you."

"How is he?"

"They got his appendix out and they said he will make a speedy recover."

"That's great. Can I see him?"

"Sure." I walked into the room and saw Ashton sleeping peacefully. I sat down next to him and grasped his hand.

"Ashton this is your sister Bindi. I love you so much. I'm sorry I ran away. I was getting tired of everyone controlling me. I did miss you those last two years. I'm so happy that you found me again. Please stay with me Ash. I miss you and I love you." I didn't notice I was crying until I felt my cheeks. Of course they were wet.

"Bin?"

"Oh my god Ash you're awake. Are you in pain?"

"A little, but I'll be fine. I heard what you said."

"Oh."

"That was really sweet. I love you too Bindi. No one can replace you. You are my sister. I missed you too, so please don't ever do that again. I promise not to be controlling if you promise not to run."

" I promise Ashton."

"Alright starting now no more controlling."

"And no more running. I do have to get back to London though. Fashion emergency came up after I found about you."

"Oh okay. Don't ever forget about me."

"I will never forget about you Ash. you are my blood."

"I love you."

"I love you too." I hugged him trying not to hurt him as he leaned in to hug me back. I got up and left the room. Niall came up to me and hugged me while wiping my tears away.

"Hi boys."

"Hi Ms. Lauren."

"Isabella please."

"Okay Isabella. How are you?"

"Fine and yourselves?"

"I think we are just happy that Ash got here in time."

"I agree."

"I gotta head back to London. Keep me updated."

"Will do Bindi." Luke whispered the last part to me. I hugged him then the other boys and left. I side hugged Niall as we walked to our hotel.

"Do you think Ashton will tell my parents?"

"No I don't think so. He's faithful to you."

"Did you see my parents faces? They looked so sad."

"Well they didn't even know that they were looking at their own daughter. They have been grieving for two years thinking you're dead. Now Ashton could have died and your parents would have lost two kids."

"I can't tell them I'm alive. I'm happy this way. I miss them a lot, but they loved Ashton more than me. He was the better child in their eyes."

"Don't say that love."

"It's true."

"I love you and Luke, Calum, Michael, Ashton, Louis, Liam, Harry and Zayn all love you."

"Harry? I think he hates me."

"No he's just sad he will get over it."

"I hope so. I love you babe."

"I love you too."

Vote

Comment