Unexpected news :)

Our wedding ended and soon it was back to reality. The boys had to go back to promoting their new album and going to awards shows and interviews. As much as I missed Niall and I wanted him back there was something I knew that he didn't. I was pregnant with his baby. I didn't want to tell him since a baby wasn't on our radar yet. I hid my bump from everybody always saying that I liked wearing baggy clothes all the time.  In reality I missed my slim body. The only person who knew about the baby were my closest friends and doctor. I even told the boys of five seconds of summer since they were like brothers to me except Ashton. I didn't need him knowing that I was pregnant with Niall's baby. 

        Today was just another day in the office. I was sitting behind my desk going over papers to read and correct. Nothing out of the ordinary. It was actually a rather boring day in my opinion. I was still growing rather big and I finally found out today what I was having. I asked the girls to come with me today to my appointment. Everyone knew that I was pregnant since El has a big mouth and told Louis who told Zayn who told Perrie who already knew from me who told Liam who told Soph who again knew from me who then told Harry. Niall was still in the dark. I didn't want him flying home just to make sure if I was okay. I wanted to wait anyway until I was three months along before I told him. Today was my four month mark and I was going to send him a picture of the ultrasound along with the gender. 

        I was so excited and I met the girls in front of the building before catching a taxi to my doctors. The girls were really excited to find out and I knew the boys were getting antsy waiting for their texts. I was the first to get pregnant in our little group. I thought Perrie would be first, but of course it was me. I had the worst luck, but I knew that I would love him/her. We had finally arrived at the doctors and I quickly paid the driver before the girls could. I held the door open for them and we all walked into the office.

"Hi. Isabella Horan here for an appointment."

"Alright take a seat we will call you in shortly." I sat down next to Perrie who was texting Zayn.

"Are you all texting the guys?" They all nodded their heads.

"Remind them to not tell Niall. I want to do that later when I find out the gender. El tell Louis especially. He has the biggest mouth out of all of them."

"I know I'm telling him now. I already told him I would duck tape his mouth if he dared to say anything. This is your moment."

"Thank you."

"Isabella Horan." That was me and I got up with the girls help and made my way back.

"Is it okay if my friends come with me?"

"Sure. Is the father going to be joining us?"

"No he's busy at work today."

"Okay the doctor will be right in. Just go ahead and put this gown on and then have a seat." I went behind the curtain and took off my clothes and put the gown on. When I came back the girls all had smiles on their faces like they knew something that I didn't. 

"What's up?"

"Nothing just really happy for you and Niall."

"Oh shut up El. Sorry hormones." Just then a knock came from the door and the doctor came in.

"Hello Isabella. How are you?"

"Apart from the morning sickness great."

"Well I know you guys are eager to know the gender so let's get started." She lifted my gown so we could see my stomach. She squirted some gel on my stomach and started to move the wand around.