Competition Day (Part 2)

It was now the day of my gymnastics competition and I was still exhausted from yesterday. I reluctantly got out of bed and got ready for the competition. Making sure that my leo was on correctly since I was doing this half asleep. I walked out of my dorm room to be greeted by nine guys, three girlfriends, and my best friend. I let out a little scream since they just scared the crap out of me. I recovered enough to ask them a question.

"What are you guys doing here?" I asked them all.

"Going to your competition with you duh." I gave them all a quizzical look. 

"I was just going to meet you guys there. You didn't have to ride with me."

"We wanted to so let's go before we are late." I reluctantly took Harry's hand as he led me to his Range Rover. I took the passenger seat and the other 1D lads and girlfriends sat in the backseats. I could tell they looked uncomfortable since Louis was sitting on the far left of the backseat with Eleanor in his lap, Liam was in the middle with Sophia on his lap, Niall with surprise surprise Sarah on his lap and   then finally Zayn with Perrie on his lap. Then behind us in a separate car was the 5SOS guys. I just rolled my eyes and looked out the windows.

        I saw the gym in front of us and I jumped out before the rest of them. I ran into the gym and went into the locker room to get ready. I felt a pair of arms go around my waist. I looked up and over my shoulder to see Harry there. 

"What are you doing back here Harry? I have to get ready."

"Just wishing you some luck." With that he kissed my cheek and then walked out. I shook my head and continued to get ready. I walked out to stand with my coach while he went over some things with me. I was ready to do this and go back to my dorm and sleep for the rest of the day until finals that night. I knew what he was telling me was the same thing that he has been telling me all week. I needed to keep my form correct so toes pointed, legs tight and held together during dismounts, and most of all don't get distracted. With that he told me to go and stand in line since the competition was starting. 

        I walked out with the rest of the girls and waited for my name to be called, and once it was I took a step forward and raised both of my hands and then walked back into the line. Once every name was called we all dispersed to get to our areas that we were competing in first. I walked over to my coach and the vault. My favorite since I was good at it. I wasn't going first so I just sat down and waited. I put my headphones in and got zoned in. I was last on the vault so I waited a good couple of minutes for every one to go before my coach told me it was my turn. I jumped up and started to get chalked up. I walked over to the strip and started to breathe in and out in and out. I tapped my foot behind me three times before I took off on a run. I ended up leaping onto the spring board and doing my Amanar and landing it dead on. I raised my arms and smiled at the crowd before going to hug my coach. He told me that I did a great job and then we waited for my scores. I couldn't look so I just walked to the uneven bars and got ready. I was going first so I just chalked up and made sure my grips were on tight since that was the way I liked them. My coach came over and told me I was right now in first. I nodded my head and started warming up. I knew that my coach knew I was happy, but that I didn't care what score I got right now. Right now I needed to focus. 

        Time flew by so quickly before I had done all of my routines and I was finally done with the first part. I was in first the whole time and now I would be going to the finals for everything. They were being held tonight and I needed rest. My whole family and friends congratulated me and told me that I would see them later for dinner. I nodded my head and went to the locker room. I grabbed my stuff and made my way to the showers since I knew my coach would want me to stay here and he always had an extra bed for days like today. I showered and got clean before climbing into this bed. I fell asleep instantly.