Party of the century

Niall and I got to the reception before everybody else and when I mean everybody else I mean his family. We waited in the back room until the DJ told us it was okay to come out.

"How does it feel to be called Mrs. Horan?"

"It's like music to my ears. After all those years Niall you finally decided to propose to me."

"I know. I was talking to the guys all that time telling them I wanted to marry you, but I could never find a time. So when you came to the show that night I just said to myself what the hell just propose already and I did."

"And I'm happy you finally did ." I kissed him and then we went to wait. I have to say Niall's family is huge. There were at least double that were at the church.

"You have a huge family babe."

"I know. The Horans are a big family. Don't be intimidated. They don't bite."

"That just makes me ten times more nervous now to meet them."

"Well they have been waiting a long time to meet you."

"I bet they have."

"Are you two ready?"

"As ready as we will ever be." I smiled up at him and he looked down at me with such adoring eyes.

"May I now welcome Mr. and Mrs. Niall Horan!" We walked out hand in hand onto the dance floor.

"The couple would like to share their first dance together with all of you!" Niall took my hand in his and we started to dance around the dance floor. I already knew what was coming up. Niall would dance with his mum and I would dance with his dad.

"Now can we have Mr. and Mrs. Horan come up?" Niall took his mums hand and I took his dads hand and all four of us started to dance around the dance floor.

"Welcome to the family Isabella. We are so happy to finally have you as a Horan."

"Thank you Bobby. I'm so happy to finally be one." We stopped dancing and he kissed my cheek and then went back to his seat. Niall took my hand and led me to our table with his family. We were having the party at the same place his brother Greg had his party at. We all sat at a long table looking out at the guests. Niall and I were in the middle while Greg was on Niall's side and his wife was on my side.

"Hey beautiful. Welcome to the family. I bet you are going to hear that a lot."

"You have no idea. Thank you though. I'm so happy to finally be a part of Niall's life more than I was when I was his girlfriend."

"That's how I felt when I was with Greg. Now I feel happy to have such a big family."

"I never had a big family. It was always just my parents and Ashton and me plus our little brother and sister. We were happy, but as I said we were a small group."

"That's sad. I like being a part of a big family. More people to see."

"Eh you get used to it."

"If you say so."

"Now I'm going to have to change everything to Horan."

"Only if you want to. I kept everything my old last name Kelly."

"Denise how do you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Just everything. I feel like I'm going to have a panic attack soon. It's just a lot to take in."

"One step at a time. Everyday is a new adventure."

"It's just I know Niall is going to be gone most of the time and I have my job. I just don't know how I'm going to be able to not see him all the time now that we are married."