Exposed

August's POV:

"AHHHHH!"

"Where's my drugs Eros?" I questioned before punching his ribs as hard as I could causing blood to gush out his mouth

"I TOLD YOU I DON'T KNOW!" He cried out

"Do you know who I am? DO YOU KNOW WHO THE FUCK YOU'RE LYING TOO, HUH?"

Balling up my fist, I used all my force to knock the teeth out his mouth in one single punch. Blood filled his mouth, dripping down his clothes and everything.

His begging filled my ears along with the whimpers and groans of pain.

"Please..." he begged and I couldn't help but laugh in his face

Turing around I grabbed my bunsen burner off the table so I could began the real torture but was interrupted when Shawn bursted through my basement door.

"BOSS!"

"A nigga can never have fun in this house" I mumbled "What is it Shawn?" I rolled my eyes and put the bunsen burner down.

"You need to see this..."

The look on his face told me it was serious.

"Don't die, okay?" I smacked Eros's bloody face and went back upstairs

Once we got there, I leaned up against the door waiting on Shawn to tell me what was up.

"Shawn what is this about?"

He scratched the back of his neck as if he were thinking of a way to tell me.

"Y-your ex..."

"I don't care." I worked the muscle in my jaw and opened the door to the basement back up

"But boss-"

"HER NAME SHOULD NEVA BE SPOKEN IN MY FUCKING HOUSE DO YOU HEAR ME?" I balled his suit up in my fist and roughly slammed him against the wall

"She's Lira Galore!" He shouted

"How do you know that?" I looked at him in shock and disbelief

I would hate to have to kill my second in command over a person that is dead to me.

"Put me down and I'll tell yo wanna be hulk ass." He mugged me and I put him down

He fixed himself and walked towards my office so I followed him. Once we got there I took a seat in my chair and he showed me his phone. It was a video of her telling the entire world who she was.

"She exposed herself three days ago but the video has just now reached Rome."

"I don't understand why would she do that?"

I couldn't believe it. I never thought she'd do such a thing. It's been four years since I've even heard about her and this is this first thing I hear.

"Wait you knew?" He asked in shock

"Duh, she was my wife."

"Fiancé...but get this, the government can't even do anything about it no matter how many things shes done or people shes killed. Lira Galore is the number one mafia leader in the world making Remy the second and you the third."

"Even if they were to take her down there-"

"There would be war..." I spoke still shock about the entire situation

"Yup but that's not the only thing... she's coming to Rome."

"WHAT?" I stood up, banging my fist on the desk

"She's coming to Rome and she's getting married."

Married!? Not my- I mean not the Lira I know. Do you not know what I had to go through just to hear that girl say I love you back to me!

"WHO THE HELL TO?"

"Remy Laval in two months and um..."

"Shawn..." I warned, I could feel my blood boiling I was pissed the hell off

"She insisted that they stay here in the mean-."

"FUCK NO!"

Out of anger I flipped my desk over. Creating a loud boom that echoed across my office.

"But boss-"

I pinched the bridge of my nose and took a deep breath to calm my nerves before walking to the door.

"I don't give a damn that she's getting married but I hope their wedding blows up and she is never stepping foot in my house."

"Boss she-."

"NOT ANOTHER WORD ABOUT HER!"

I swung the door open and when I did. I was met with the most evilest smile on earth.

"Now is that anyway to treat your fiancé?"

"She's already here..."