A Pleasure So lovely PT.2

Lira's POV: My body was still shaking and I was still cumming from the enormous amount of orgasms my husband had just gave me.

Not a moment to soon I felt his long tongue slither up my asshole. I moaned loudly at the amazing feeling he was giving me. He was so good at it my legs were already shaking.

"Fuckkk... baby that feels so good!"

He made out with my ass which made me cum and he was still going. I felt him push to fingers inside my pussy as he continued to fuck my ass with his tongue. The pleasure was becoming something serious. I let go of the hold I had on my cheeks so that I could grip the sheets as he forced an orgasm out of both of my holes.

"Ohhhh fuckkk August!" I screamed his name loudly

He removed his fingers and spread me open himself so that he could get a better angle to continue to eat. I felt my legs get weak and when I was falling out my arch he picked me back up. I came long and hard. He licked all of it up and when I looked back at him he had a smirk on his face.

He winked at me and I felt him slide all 12 inches inside of my pussy from behind but he held himself still. I let out a gasp as he fisted my hair into his hands. He pulled me up towards him so that he could whisper in my ear as he stroked my pussy slowly. My mouth fell open as he stroked me so damn good. So good that no sound was coming out of my mouth.

"How you wanna be fucked Lira? Like my little slut or like my wife?"

I pushed my ass further back on his dick and he lowly groaned. I leaned back so that my lips were now brushing against his ear and said...

"Fuck me like I'm your slutty wife bitch." I licked his earlobe

Guessing because I called him a bitch he roughly pushed my head into the pillows so that I couldn't breathe. He fucked me from the back fast and rough. I could literally feel my guts moving around inside of me. He continuously spanked me hard and I was screaming loudly into the pillows.

I started seeing dots and instantly regretted calling him a bitch. I scratched the hand that was pushing my head into the pillows and he finally pulled me by my hair, lifting me up and he continued fuck me like he hated me.

"Uhhhh... yesss daddy! Just like that!"

"This is what you want, you lil slut?"

As my mouth was open he shoved two fingers down my throat making me gag. He took them out and spat in my mouth before smacking me hard in my face. He was fucking me so hard I felt my pussy bruise up but I loved the pain so much.

My body jerked hard and my eyes went cross eyed as I came all over his dick for lord knows how many times tonight.

"Yesss daddy... fuckk your wife's pussy!"

He shoved my head back into the pillow and as I was holding my breath I felt his send spit down my ass.

August's POV: I continued to fuck her fast and hard like she loved to be fucked with aggression. I reached over her and grabbed the long row of anal beads. I spat down on her asshole and rubbed it in with her ass still in the air.

I grabbed the back of her neck so that she could come up for air. She screamed and moaned out loudly from her orgasm again covering me in her sweet juices.

"Open your mouth." I commanded smacking her ass

She did as told and I shoved them down her throat, letting her suck on them. I slammed myself all the way into her and just held myself there. I bent her back over but her head was no longer in the pillows. I smiled to myself in amusement as I slowly pushed the beads into her tight asshole.

"Ahhhh... fuckkk!" She screamed

"Shut the fuck up and throw that ass back!"

She threw it back slowly as she gripped the spread of the sheets for dear life. Damn near putting a whole in them. As soon as all of them were inside her I started catching everything she was throwing my way and she let it rain all over me.

"Mmnh... daddy I can't take anymore!"

"Yes you can babygirl... Tell me you love your husbands dick." I wasn't far from cumming myself

"I love my husbands big dick! Fuck I'm gonna cum daddy!"

"Come with me mama... shittt!"

"Yesss... cum in your pussy daddy... pleaseeee!"

I rammed my whole dick inside of her pussy and came deep in there. I looked down and my dick was covered in her cream. As soon as I pulled out of her, her body collapsed onto the bed with the beads still inside of her.

"Ohhh... baby why didn't you take the beads out?"

"Im not done making love to my wife." I winked

She rolled over on her back and groaned. I spread her legs open to see her pussy fat as fuck from how swollen and red it was. It was truly an attraction. I leaned down and kissed around it and licked her folds to make up for it.

"Shitt baby... give me two more minutes to stop shaking."

I laughed and massaged the outside of her pussy and after five minutes it went down a little bit but my dick was wide awake. I looked at her and smiled.

"You goin handle your husband or what?"

She smirked at me and before I knew it she pushed me down on the bed and got on top of me. She teased me in her wetness as she rubbed the tip of my dick against her clit.

"Babygirl, don't tease your husband on our honeymoon now..."

"You're gonna watch your wife ride her dick to the fucking moon and fuck you like you've never been fucked before."

"Is that right, and what are you gonna do?"

"Baby I'm..." She slid down on me and started rocking her hips back and fourth slowly making my eyes roll back

"Fuckkk Lira!" I groaned

"I'm gonna enjoy the ride..."