Dominate Lira

Lira's POV: I know damn well his ass is not sitting up here calling me a hoe. I was just getting back at him for earlier but now he done pissed me off.

"So I'm a hoe now?" I snatched the gun out of his hand and threw it across the room

"That's not what I said mama."

He sighed hard knowing he just fucked up.

"But it's what you meant you long ass twig!"

I pushed his chest and he stumbled back a little. When he caught his balance he reached to touch my face. Raising my hand I smacked his hand away. Narrowing my eyes at me.

"Babygirl you know I get overprotective when it comes to you so can you blame me?"

"Yes the fuck I can if I never fucked him!"

He sighed and ran his fingers through his curls.

"Mama I'm sorry I didn't mean-"

"Take off your pants."

"What?"

"Don't make me repeat myself August. You're in big trouble."

He looked at me weirdly before taking off his pants and boxers. His dick was still hard which made me smirk a little.

"Get down on your knees."

"Lira-"

Not letting him finish, I smacked his face and he stared into my soul angrily. The fire that was burning in my eyes reflected back into his but mine over powered his and he got down on his knees.

I grabbed the switch blade out of his jacket and cut his entire suit open as the knife grazed his skin. I pulled his jacket off and he was now on his knees naked.

"What's my name?"

"Mis-mnhh... mistress."

I cut him across his collar bone just a little bit not to deep but deep enough where blood could come out. To him this only felt like pressure.

"You are now under my control everything. I say you will do as your punishment. Understood slave?"

Lifting his head with the knife at his chin. I forced him to look in my eyes. When he did he swallowed a gulp.

"Yes mistress."

I smiled and walked over to our mini sex draw. Pulling out a pair of ropes and a towel. I wrapped his hands tightly with the rope and he let out a grunt.

"Don't drop it." I placed the towel on his dick

"Yes mistress..."

Picking back up the knife. I bent down to his level. Flicking my tongue across his lips he groaned. When I took his bottom lip into my mouth. As I sucked on it I cut the other side of his collar bone. He grunted into the kiss, I smirked pulling away. Then I licked it clean from the blood that leaked through it.

Picking myself back up. I took a step back and removed myself from my dress. Watching as his eyes roamed my body. I looked down and the towel had lifted up.

"Do you think a hoe would have a body like this?"

"No mistress"

He shook his head, his eyes not once looking away from me.

"If I told you I let him play with your pussy, would you be mad?"

"You're pushing it, don't say that to me." He clenched his jaw

I smirked and sat on the bed in front of him. I spread my legs open and played with my clit and watched in satisfaction as he watched me.

"You want a taste?"