Caught in 4k

August's POV: We're all sitting in the car getting ready to attack Gabriel's sons home. Like father like son. Zayne was tracking him and it looked like he was getting ready to leave in a few minutes but we're only ten minutes away from him.

"Oh shittt..." I heard Shawn mumble and then not to long after that I heard moaning

"Nigga are you watching porn when we bout to go kill people!?" Boogie shouted at him

It's like being in a car with middle schoolers.

I was about to say something but my phone ringed and it was an attachment from Lira. I opened it and her loud moans filled the car from her playing with herself while screaming my name.

"Oh shittt..."

My dick instantly got hard and I just couldn't take my eyes off her pussy. She looked and sounded so sexy as her manicured nails massaged the wet clit I so deeply wanted to suck on.

"Nigga you too!?"

I ignored him and hit the back of the drivers seat. I gotta get home to my own private pornstar.

"Aye man hit the gas on this bitch. I have business to handle at home."

"Yes sir."

He stepped on it hard and within two minutes we arrived. Once we all quickly stepped out the car. Shawn and I didn't waste anytime killing every motherfucker that came charging at us.

I seen Gabriel's son running back into the house but before he could take another step I shot him in both of his kneecaps.

"AHHH!" He screamed his body now collapsing onto the ground

"Normally I'd ask you some questions about why you blew up my docks but my wife is literally soaking wet at home waiting for me. So here's what's gonna happen..."

I picked him up and threw him over my shoulder.

"You're gonna come with me and after I'm done making sweet love to my beautiful wife. Im gonna come down to the basement where you're gonna spend quite sometime in and torture you."

"YOU KILLED MY FATHER!"

"I kill a lot of people son... it's mafia business."

With that being said I threw him in the trunk and hopped in the car before the driver pulled off.

Lira's POV:

"Do you really think this will work Bri?"

We were in the living room in lingerie. I was sitting on her lap with my back facing the entrance.

"It should, there gonna be so pissed they'll have no choice but to call this entire bet off. I haven't had dick in three weeks Lira. I need my crack back, Boogie got me up hear itchin and scratchin." She pouted

I heard the front door open and shut then Shawn call Brielle's name.

"Goddess I'm home, that ass better be in the air too!"

"Mama, where you at sexy!?" August shouted

Brielle quickly grabbed either sides of my face and pulled me in for a kiss. I kissed her back, trying my best not to laugh.