Big D, Big Problems

Remy's POV: I couldn't believe the nerve of him. The nerve of her. I mean who the fuck does he think he is. He lucky Lira was there to protect his ass otherwise I would've killed him.

I have never been so degraded in my entire mafia years and I'll be damned if it starts now.

When I walked into my bedroom. I found Lira getting ready to leave. She didn't look like Lira, she had on a disguise. Her bright red hair and sexy tight tan dress complimented her in all the right ways. If I wasn't so mad at her I'd be on my knees begging her to sit on my beard.

"What the hell was that Lira!?" I shouted at her

"One, don't ever raise your voice at me. Two, I don't know what your talking about sweetie."

She looked at me through her vanity mirror as she applied her lipstick to her lips.

"You know what I'm talking about. Why the fuck do you defend him so much? I'm your fiancé not him!"

"Awwe baby are you jealous?" She pouted

"Lira don't play with me right now-"

"Or what?"

Quickly, She got up from her chair and stood in front of me. When she looked into my eyes I could see the fire in hers blazing like no other.

"You don't-."

Before I could finish I felt a stinging slap come across my face and I hissed at the feeling.

"Three... It seems to me that you have forgotten who the fuck I am, so let me enlighten you! You don't get to tell me what to do or how to handle my business, nor do you get to tell me who the fuck I can handle my business with. Do you understand me?"

With her pointer finger in my face she stabbed the air in between us.

"I understand that but you need to understand that as your fiancé, I will not tolerate certain thing's from you."

"I am Lira Fucking Galore, a grown ass women doing things no man or women has ever done in all of mafia history, including you. Therefore, I will do as I damn well please because I can!"

She shouted then pushed past me. Her shoulder bumping into mine. I quickly turned around and grabbed her before she could take another step and pulled her flush against me.

"Tu le baises?" I whispered in her ear with nothing but aggression in my voice, now turning her around so that she could look at me

(Are you fucking him)

"Maybe I am Remy... maybe I'll fuck him on our way to Germany and back, then come home and fuck the shit out of you too because I CAN!"

"WHAT DID YOU JUST-"

The sound of a fist knocking on my door interrupted me. I clenched my fist and jaw taking nothing but hard breaths.

"COME IN!" Lira shouted

The door opened and our butler peeked his head in.

"Ms. Galore, your cars ready."

She thanked him and the door shut. Again, I opened my mouth to speak but instead she grabbed my entire lips. Balling them into her hands.

"Now if you'd excuse me, I have business to attend too. Don't wait up!"

She winked at me then let my lips go. Happily, she skipped out the room as if she didn't feel my eyes burning a whole into her back.

"DAMN!"

Letting my anger get the best of me I slid all of her make up off the counter. To think that was enough, I couldn't help but throw my fist through her vanity mirror.