His Pain

Lira's POV:

"Your daughter... or you beloved fiancé?"

He pointed his gun at August who was slipping in and out of consciousness. Barely alive himself yet he still was sacrificing himself for Liana and I.

"I-I... I don't know."

"Fine then I'll choose for you."

"Mama it's okay... just let him shoot me."

"But baby I-"

*POW*

I jumped up from my sleep, sweating buckets. Another nightmare equals another sleepless night.

"Are you alright ma fille?" Remy asked still half asleep (my girl)

"Yea, I-... I'm fine. I'm gonna go find a kill, I'll be back before dawn."

"Be careful ma fille, I love you."

Not answering, instead I kissed his cheek and hopped out of bed

I walked into the bathroom and freshened up, slipping into my tracksuit and a pair of slides.

I didn't wanna wake up the drivers so I took my farrier and zoomed down to August's house.

When I got there one of the guards showed me to his room and I heard the shower running along with a few giggles.

I smiled to myself as I got undressed leaving on only my thong and laced bra.

Five minutes later August and Aurora came out the bathroom covered in towels, she wasn't limping so I knew she ain't get the dick but I didn't care. She still saw it maybe even had it in her mouth.

The thought of her touching him in ways only I can boiled my blood. But I couldn't let that anger show so I played calm.

Knowing I was far from it...

She gasped at the sight of me and I swear. I saw her skeleton left her body.

"Wouldn't mind if I joined?"

Angling my head to the right. I bit down on my lip staring at his sexy tatted chest. The towel he had on wrapped lowly around his v-line. Tempting me to unwrap it and please what was underneath.

"What the fuck are you doin in my house Lira?" He looked so unbothered but imma fix that

"OUR-our house August. What's yours is mine... even though your cheating on me, she is kind of cute."

I stood up and started walking towards her, licking my lips. She tensed up when I twirled her hair in my finger.

"Get out..." he spoke calmly

"Not without a taste."

I licked the side of her face and pulled her towel off. She gasped trying to cover naked body. A smirk tore through my face as I pushed her hands away and pinned her to the wall.

"LIRA!" He shouted but I ignored him

Running my hands up her stomach. I tweaked her right nipple. Her lips slightly parting at my touch. Then I grabbed Aurora's neck and pulled her in for a kiss. I bit down on her lip and she gasped allowing me to slip my tongue into her mouth, she kissed me back and some how her hand found it's way inside my panties, rubbing circles on my clit.

"Mmnh... you sure you don't want to join daddy?"

I moaned pulling away and she started kissing on my neck. One of my hands gripped her ass. The other one I used to slide my fingers across his v-line.