Evil Step Sister

Lira's POV: I can't believe I just stabbed and beat my step sister. What a way to make a first impression Lira. I'm so mad at August for not telling me who she was, he literally let me almost kill her.

God, how could I be so stupid!?

August and I were currently in the bathroom and I was pacing back and forth. My mom's already gonna kill me for not speaking to her. Lord knows what she's gonna do now.

I almost murdered my fucking step sister.

"How could you not tell me that was Matteo's daughter!?" I aggressively whispered to August

"Because you need to learn how to trust me! Hell, learn how to control yourself! Maybe stop assuming dumb shit even!" He shouted

"What are you talking about, I do trust you."

I stopped pacing for a moment to look at him. I could tell he was fed up with me. After taking a last glance at him. I sighed and continued to pace again.

"That's what you call trust?"

"No but-"

"SIT DOWN!" He pointed to the bench and without hesitation I sat down on it

He walked up to me and roughly gripped my jaw, making me look up at him. His scary stare really made me regret everything I just did.

"Yes I fucked women while you were gone. None of them could compared and you know that, so I killed them. One in front of you the other I skinned alive."

"I have never lied to you before and I will not start now. You need to learn that when I say something I mean it and when I tell you to do something you do it, without question or hesitation."

He roughly gripped my hair and yanked on it making me squirm. Is this a bad time to say he was turning me on?

"I-I'm sorry, I didn't mean-"

"No need to explain. You're a good girl beautiful, you just gotta keep being good for me... understood jucârie mea?" (My toy)

The vein was bursting out the side of his head and he was gripping my jaw tightly as he worked the muscle in his.

"Yes sir"

"Tell me you're gonna be a good girl for daddy."

He moved his hand from my jaw and started choking me. My lips slightly parted, feeling a dam break through my legs. I crossed them tightly.

"I-I'm gonna be a good girl for daddy." I gasped

"Good girl, now daddy's gonna think about how he's gonna punish you but in the meantime, I want you to stitch your sister back up and form a relationship with her before your mother ends your life."

I looked at him in shock and he chuckled. That shits not funny my momma crazy.

He let me go and started walking towards the door.

"August thats not funny... baby wait! I don't wanna go anymore."

"Relax... I already called and told them we'd be late. You have an hour." He walked out and shut the door behind him

I sighed and threw my head in my hands. What the hell am I gonna do? I thought to myself. Not long after I heard a knock on the door. Oh right... stitch up and form a bond with my sister.