Bloody Wedding Bells

Lira's POV(1 week later): Today just might be the best day of my entire life. I get to marry the man I love and kill the man I hate. My mom, Elena, Brielle, Cassidy and my glam squad were all helping me get ready for my special day.

"I can't believe you and August are getting married!" Brielle squealed

"Bout damn time..." My mom and Cassidy said in unison

"Yea because the way August was acting when you weren't around... my God was that man sad and lonely."

Elena sighed, shaking her head as if she actually had sympathy for him.

"Leave my baby alone. Soon enough he's never gonna have to worry about being lonely again. You can call me Mrs.Lira Galore-Alsina."

"You're hyphenating your name?"

"Yea I wanna keep the name Galore, I like the way it sounds."

"Okay I guess..."

I rolled my eyes and my mom came back out with my dress. I smiled in awe and everybody screamed and squealed along with me until Elena said something.

"You're wearing black

"You're wearing black... wow ya'll are crazy."

"I'm also going to a funeral Elena... you have to respect the dead." I cheesed

"Mmnh... I agree!"

I got up from the vanity and just as I was about to step out my robe there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?"

"Babygirl, I need to talk to you real quick."

"You can't see her!" Elena shouted

"Yea stop trynna look at my girlfriend!" Brielle shouted

"Brielle don't make me break down this door."

It must be something serious. Especially if the groom asks to see the bride the day of the wedding. My heart was beating so fast. What if he wants to cancel our wedding.

I'll kill him.

"You guys it's fine, besides I'm not even in my dress yet."

Shaking my head free from those thoughts. I walked out and shut the door behind me. When I turned around I was taken away at how beautiful and handsome he looked in that suit.

"You look so handsome." I ran my hands up his chest and kissed him

"Thank you mama, you look beyond beautiful."

"Thank you, so what's up?"

He smiled at me and reached into his pocket pulling out a small blue box.

"I wanted to give you this..."

He opened it and it was an engagement ring bigger than the one before. It was beyond beautiful I was speechless.