Help Me Help You

August's POV:

As I was wrapping my knuckles around in a bandage. My mind kept wondering off to Lira. Not only because I miss her but because I'm worried about her. I feel like I'm putting her in danger with this whole Remy vs. August situation.

Sometimes I do think I should drop it like she asked but I've come to far to turn back now.

I just hope everything goes in our favor.

"You ready to get your ass beat Yung?" Shawn shouted at me

A smirk appeared on my lips as I rolled my neck back, listening to it crack.

"Nigga just because we not workin right now don't mean I'm not still yo boss."

"Ain't that what Lira calls Remy?"

"Nah man I think it's boss daddy." Boogie spoke

Both him and Boogie started laughing. I let them laugh and just shrugged them off.

"If you're trying to get in my head it ain't workin and besides she was callin me daddy when I let her squirt on ya desk." I walked up to him with my fist up anticipating the moment he'd throw a punch

"YOU DID WHAT?"

Just as expected, he threw a punch and I swerved it. Coming back up with the biggest smile on my face.

"Aye man imma knock them grills out ya mouth say swear!"

"I'm talkin her sweet pussy juice all over that desk, straight drowning that mothafucka." I smirked

Again he threw a punch, I ducked it then punched him in his stomach. Groaning in pain he leaned forward. As he was doing so I sent a right hook to the left side of his face. He spat out the blood that sat in his mouth and shook his head.

"You know what that's ight cuz I fucked Brielle on the dinner table."

I looked him upside his head and just like that he knocked me upside mine. I took a few steps back to catch my balance before spitting the blood out my mouth.

"DAYUM! Even I felt that shit!" Boogie shouted

"If you knock him out, you can fuck me in his closet."

The voice of a murderous angel filled my ears. When I looked back, Lira had walked in looking sexier than she had any right to be from head to toe. She saw the way I was looking at her. My bottom lip and my mouth with my eyes taking off every piece of clothing she had on.

She smiled with a faint blush, she blew me a kiss.

"You heard her..." I winked at him

"Well if you knock him out, I'll let you fuck me in his living room chair."

Brielle had walked in and took a seat beside Lira. She looked at her and winked making Lira smile.

"You heard her..." he smirked

"May the best pussy win."

And just like that we attacked each other.

********

Lira's POV:

"That's not fair, August heals fast, Shawn don't!" Brielle shouted

Shawn was lying on the mat with the daylights knocked out of him because of August. If possible I just fell even more in love with him. Him killing people makes me wanna open my legs so he can kill this pussy next. Even though Shawns not dead it'll still do.