H.E.R. Rage

August's POV: I'm really happy Lira and I talked about our situation last night. I know it lifted a hudge weight off her shoulders and I feel like I understand her more. She only lets pain hurt her when she feels it's necessary. In that I find so much enthusiasm in.

"Babygirl hurry up!" I yelled

We had to fly to Italy today so that Lira could see her mom and Cassidy. She hasn't seen them in years and I know she's quite nervous and scared. Her mom's pissed the fuck off about it too.

"Baby my mom is gonna raise hell when she sees me!" She shouted from the bathroom

"Everything will be fine Lira, I'm sure she'll understand."

"But what if she doesn't?"

"You'll never know if you don't get your ass out that damn bathroom!"

Just as those words left my mouth she opened the door again taking my breath away. She had her natural hair out that she had cut into a bob. She's just so damn fine, I can't even explain it. I mean just look at her...

Licking my lips I looked her up and down

Licking my lips I looked her up and down. The same look of lust reflecting into her eyes. Her manicured hands running up my chest. I could fuck her all the time in every position known to man kind. She shouldn't be this fucking gorgeous.

"You look gorgeous Mrs. Alsina."

My hands slithering around her waist as hers made their way up around my neck.

"Really? I feel like this dress makes me look fat." She pouted

Clenching my jaw, at the slightest thought of her being insecure angered me. I roughly gripped her neck pulling her flush against me. A gasp escaped her lips, and her eyes showed a bit of fear.

"When daddy says you look good you take the fucking compliment because you are beyond beautiful and the only thing fat on your body is that ass... understood?"

I reached around and smacked her ass. She bit down on her lip and nodded her head. A smirk grew on my lips before I connected my lips with hers. I could kiss her for ages and never get tired of tasting her honey lips.

"I understand but now I want you to tell me how gorgeous I look with your dick in my mouth."

Before I knew it, she got down on her knees and started unbuckling my pants. I bit down on my lip while looking down at her and pushing her hair out of the way.

"Babygirl we'll be late..."

I groaned, sliding my thumb across her bottom lip. My mind was telling me no, but my body-well you already know.

"I don't care, I want your kids down my throat."

She pulled out my member and kissed the tip. I looked down at her through hooded eyes destined to feel the warmness of her mouth on me.