Family Time

Lira's POV:

"Fuckkk... daddy I don't wanna cum a-anymore!" I moaned

I was sitting on August's face and in only ten minutes I've came seven times back to back. I was starting to hate cumming but his tongue is just so magical on my clit I just couldn't get enough.

He looked up at me and shook his head inside of me. He gripped my ass and rocked me back and fourth his face making me let out a scream from the climax and burning sensation of the beating from before. His tongue rapidly flicking across my clit and insides.

"Oh my fucking gawwddd!"

My soul left my body, my legs shook like an earthquake making me feel so weak inside. He let my ass go and lifted me up for a second so that he could spread me open. I watched as he stiffened his tongue and stuck it inside of me. He bounced me up and down on his tongue and it hasn't even been two minutes and I was already cumming. Why does punishment have to be so damn good.

"Okay okay... shittt, please stawwwp!" I screamed out from the pleasure

When I pushed his head. He grabbed my hands and held them as he viciously ate me out and sucked my clit.

After a whole five minutes he finally let me off of him. My body collapsed on the couch and I was still shaking. He looked at me and laughed before stingily smacking my ass.

I should shoot that smile right off his sexy ass face.

"Next time make sure you come correct."

"Mmnh yes daddy..."

He lifted me up and kissed me. Our tongues connected together, I moaned a deep breath as we continued to kiss. I didn't even realize we had made it into the bedroom until he sat me back on the bed.

"Could you even breathe down there?"

"Nope but who cares? Next time I'm eating that ass until you pass out." He smirked pecking my lips

"I hate and love you so much."

"I know..."

******

August's POV: Boogie, Lira and I are now sitting in the car on our way to Noel's mansion. Brielle took her bike so that she could snipe from the building from afar.

"You know a father and son public execution doesn't sound so bad now that I think of it." Lira smiled

"Whatever you want babygirl, what do you want to do with them?"

"I don't know but something with acid."

Her crazy ass is so sexy. Sometimes I feel bad that she put an end to her chemist career but I guess it was for the better.

"Sometimes I wonder how I ended up in a mafia with the world most craziest people alive."

Boogie shook his head and sighed.

"Shut up... you love us."

"I guess..."

The car came to a stop and the driver opened the door for us. Boogie got out first with me behind him. I grabbed Lira and helped her out myself. Once her feet hit the ground I took it upon myself to just admire her beauty. She wore an all white suit with her off white red bottom heels. Her hair curled to the gods above. Every time I look at her I wanna put my baby in her stomach.

"You look beyond beautiful Mrs. Alsina" I leaned in and kissed her

"Shit, I knew I forgot to do something." She groaned in frustration

"What mama?"

"To give you head, no wonder why I'm not hyped for this kill."

I chuckled a bit because the look on her face was so serious.

"We have plenty of time for that later babygirl."

"Y'all niggas disgust me, can we go now."

I nodded my head and grabbed Lira's hand, walking towards his mansion door. As we were walking Lira said something that made me wanna hit Boogie's ass with a tank.

"Says the one that threw an orgy party last night in August's pool."

"You did what?" I shouted and looked him upside his head

"Well would you look at the time, has anyone checked on Brielle?"

He looked at his watch, strictly avoiding eye contact with me. Even though Lira wasn't laughing I could hear it through her smile.

"Imma kill you..."

Before he could say anything. One of Noel's helpers opened the door for us. We walked in and his butler lead us to the dining room where him and his wife were.

"Ms. Galore, Mr. Alsina welcome to Paris."

He came over and shook our hands while his wife just sat down staring at us. She stared at us as if she was in a state of discomfort.

Noel, on the other hand shook my hand then Lira's. I watched as he lifted Lira's hand up to his lips to kiss but before they could touch her she pulled away.

"Mr. Laval at this very moment you are an enemy... don't touch me." She stared into his soul through her burning one

With an arched brow. He let her hand go and walked back to his seat. Not uttering another word.

"May I offer you guys anything to drink or eat?"

He took a seat beside his wife and we all sat across from them. His hands locked together with his wife as they both stared at us in silence. The room was quiet but the evil thoughts in our heads were loud.

"You know why we're here so why even bother?" I spoke up

"Fair well..."

He reached under the table and slammed Cyrus's head on the table. His wife looked miserable through all of this. She jumped in fear once she saw the rotten head. Her face grew pale as if she were to vomit.

I watched Noel as he clenched his jaw. Lira and I were just smiling.