Cheater

August's POV: Her thong was beyond soaked and I already know she's dripping right now. Once I removed her thong I licked my lips at her fat, wet pussy.

"So damn beautiful, it's all mine."

I wrapped her legs around my face and started eating every last bit of her. Her moans sounding like they were being muffled from her bitting on her bottom lip so hard, trying her best to keep quite.

Well I didn't want her to be quite. I want her to be louder than ever. She forgets that I know her body inside and out. I know exactly how to make her scream.

I began nibbling and sucking on her clit making her legs shake and her eyes roll back. I then curved my two fingers and shoved them inside of her repeatedly hitting her g-spot. She came all in my mouth and when I didn't stop she finally let out a scream.

"Ohhhh...baby!" She moaned

With my tongue, I spread her lips open and shoved my head more into her as I flicked my tongue rapidly inside her. She kept cumming in my mouth and I didn't stop until she started begging me.

Loving the way she tasted, I craved her more and more.

"Ouuu... daddy... fuckk!"

She orgasmed, I kept eating until her legs shook uncontrollably. When I lifted my face she was still shaking

"Get up..." I smacked her inner thigh and stood up taking my dick out my pants

She got up and I turned her around, bending her over the desk. I smacked her ass and slid my dick up and down her wet folds. Watching the beautiful sight before me.

I continued to tease her. She fussed around moving her ass more against me. I hissed but moved back a little more. Wanting her drunk with need. Again, she whimpered around but only got wetter.

"Please daddy... fuck me."

"Be a big girl and put it in."

Doing as I asked, she reached behind her and grabbed my dick. Inserting it inside her tight walls all by herself. My eyes rolled all the way back. Her pussy so fucking warm and wet. She makes it so hard to compose myself.

"Good fucking girl." I groaned smacking her ass again

"Ouuu... fuck me daddy please."

She reached back and spread her ass cheeks open as she started throwing it back on a nigga but I still wouldn't give it to her. I looked down and watched as her pussy swallowed my dick whole.

Already, she was covering me in her sweet cum.

"Daddy please... fuck your pussy."

"Is that what you want babygirl?"

"Yesss daddy!"

I smirked and started roughly pounding her. She covered her mouth with her hand to cover her loud moans and when I realized it. I fucked her harder and faster. Gripping her arms tightly, pinning them behind her back. She screamed her lungs out as I pounded her guts.

"Let me hear them pretty moans babygirl. Let everyone in this house hear me make you scream."

"Shitttt.... daddy I'm cumming!"

"You like the way daddy makes his pussy cum?"

"Gawwd yesss... I fucking love it ughhh!"

When I looked down I was covered in her sweet juices so I continued to fuck her at a fast pace. Something red flashed in the corner of my eye on the book shelf and when I looked there was a camera.