Trades From the Trader

August's POV: I was sitting down in my office with my feet kicked up sipping on liquor. Lira was busy pacing back and fourth which was driving me crazy. Taking the last sip of my bourbon. I sat the glass down on my table in groaned in frustration.

"Babygirl will you please sit down."

"Did you not hear what he said? We can't get his mafia if he doesn't sign that contract August. God I wish he would've chocked on your cum."

I laughed which made her roll her eyes and shake her head at me.

"So we forge his signature... no big deal." I shrugged

"I know that but how?"

"Marcus is on his way from America right now to handle that for us baby."

"But what if that doesn't work?"

She stomped her feet and crossed her arms. My big cute ass baby. I smiled at her as she pouted. Motioning her to come here.

"Come here beautiful."

I scooted back and she came over to me. I picked her up and sat her down on my desk before scooting myself in between her legs.

"Why are you so worked up about this?"

"I don't know... so much is going on all at once. It's pissing me off, one wrong move with this and it'll cause world war three."

"You're over thinking... when have you ever known yourself to fail?"

"I know but-"

"Everything will be fine Lira." I gripped her jaw and bent her down so that she could kiss me

The kiss turned lustful so I sat her down on my lap so that she could straddle me. Reaching behind her, I unzipped her dress revealing her beautiful breast.

I groaned, licking my lips at the sexy sight before me. Taking them both in my hand I massaged them. She took her bottom lip into her mouth as she watched my every move.

"Did you know a woman can experience a nipple orgasm?" I asked her as I rubbed and squeezed her boobs

"No and it's disappointing that you did and I didn't."

"Well would you like to experience one?" I flicked my tongue across her nipple and she slightly trembled

"From the only man I love... of course."

Just as I was about to suck the hell out of her boobs Zayne busted through the doors.

"Do you guys fuck every hour or something my God!"

I pulled her flush against me so that I could cover her even though her back was facing the door. I need to get a fucking lock. Better yet a consigliere that knocks.

"Every time I'm trying to or am about to cum in this house you or Boogie interrupt me. Learn how to fucking knock."

"Sorry I'm just used to him being lonely."

He chuckled, I clenched my jaw but chose to ignore him.

"What the fuck do you want Zayne?"

"Remy requested to see you."

I zipped Lira back up and once I was done I lifted her off of me. So that she could go see what our little french fry wanted.

"Not you... August."