Rasing Suspicions

August's POV: I didn't shut my eyes not once last night because I was up thinking. I called my aunt Carole this morning around seven. We talked for about an hour and she agreed on adopting my baby for me with pay. She made a promise to me that she wouldn't tell a soul and I believe her I do but my family has betrayed me so much I can't trust her.

So once when Lira is getting closer to her delivery date. I will have no choice but to take something that she loves from her until my child is old enough to live on there own.

I have to fly to New Orleans in two hours so that I can have her sign a few contracts and documents.

To start my day, I rolled up and out of bed and hopped straight into the shower. As I was lathering myself I felt hands slide across my stomach and my wife kiss my back softly.

Smiling, I turned around and planted a lingering kiss on her lips.

"Why are you up so early baby?"

"I have last minute things I need to handle in Italy babygirl."

"Want me to come with you?" She asked after kissing my chest

"No mama, you need to stay home and rest. You had quite the night last night, and I'll be home before you know it."

"I feel like you're mad at me August... are you?"

She looked into my eyes searching for an answer. I responded with a kiss on her lips then forehead.

"No babygirl, I understand that you need more time and I'm gonna give it to you. I'll be back in time for dinner mama."

She bit down on her lip and nodded her head. You could see the unsureness in her eyes.

"I love you Mrs. Alsina"

"I love you more Mr. Alsina"

I smiled and we cleaned each other up before getting out the shower. She wouldn't let me leave without her making me breakfast so after I ate. I flew straight over to the big N.O.

Lira's POV: Something about August is very off and it all started when he came home late that one night. Im trying my best not to overreact about it but it's driving me insane. He's either mad about the baby even though he says he's not or he's hiding something from me.

"Hey sexy mammas." Brielle walked into the kitchen and kissed my cheek interrupting me from my thoughts

She grabbed a plate of food and sat beside me at the island.

"Hey babes..." I sighed my hand tucked underneath my chin

"What's wrong I thought you got the dick of your life last night?"

"I did but the vibes he's been giving me have been off lately."

"How so?"

"Ever since I told him I'm thinking about giving our baby up for adoption he's been off. I can see it in his eyes when I talk about it that he just doesn't want it to happen but-"

"But you do..."

"No I just... I don't know what I'm gonna do Bri."

I threw my head in my hands and groaned.

"You can give the baby up for adoption and risk never ever seeing what he or she is going to grow up to look or even be like and wonder for the rest of your life. Or you can raise that child and train it to be just like you and Aug so that it can carry your legacy. Without doing what you father did to you. While also protecting it."

"Keeping it sounds way better doesn't it?" I asked her and she nodded her head

She had a very good point. But regardless as to such me not keeping my child. Gives them a higher chance to live a life they've always dreamed of.

A life without their parents...

"But it's all up to you sweetie I support you either way." She placed her hand on my thigh and squeezed it

"Thanks Bri, you're a really good friend."

"I'm also a good fuck." She winked

"Ugh... don't temp me."

I pecked her lips and got up from my seat. As I was waking up to my room. I pulled out my phone to text August but Boogie snatched my phone out of my hand.

"Where's my money freaky?"

"Up the ass my husband came in last night, wanna see?" I smiled

"Ayo stop playin with me and write me my check."

I rolled my eyes and pulled out the check from my bra August told me to give Boogie before he left and handed it to him.

"Give me my phone back Bartholomew."

"The names Boogie honey... million dollar Boogie."

He handed me back my phone and right when he did. I took the knife that I keep on me and stabbed him in his stomach.

"AHHH!"

"Don't ever correct me..."

I roughly pulled it out and his body dropped to the floor, he's so dramatic, I didn't even push it in that deep. He was a seeming his lungs out as if he's never been stabbed, shot or even tortured before.

Men are so dramatic...

Rolling my eyes, I stepped over him. And made my way back up the stairs. When I walked into my room and went into my closet. I lifted up my shirt and just stared at my swollen stomach through the mirror. I'm three months looking like I'm five. When I was pregnant with Liana I wasn't nearly as big as I am now which worries me.

Pulling out my phone, I called my doctor and set an appointment for tomorrow after that I laid in bed and called August.

"Hello?"

"Hey papi, are you done yet?"

"Almost babygirl, how you feelin?"

"Lonely me and the baby miss our daddy."

"I miss you guys too I'll be home in a few hours mama, I promise."

"Okay baby... are you sure you're okay?"

"I feel better now that I've heard your voice beautiful."

I blushed and smiled through the phone.

"Someone must be blushing, considering the fact that they took forever to come up with a response." He chuckled

"I don't blush, but hurry up and come home, I love you baby."

"I love you more babygirl."

I smiled and hung up the phone. I took about an hour nap and when I woke up I had a text from August telling me that he was on his way home.