A Mad Black Woman

Lira's POV: I was bored and horny out of my fucking mind. August has been gone since the afternoon and it's nine o'clock now.

I finished running files and making sure business was going well. I even had enough time to squeeze in a late meeting with Gabriel earlier this afternoon before August left. After that I went in the kitchen and fixed myself a soft pretzel dipped in honey.

Once I was done eating I made my way upstairs to our room. On my way there I passed Shawn and Brielle's room and I heard her screaming and the bed hitting the wall.

That only made me miss my husband more. I smiled as an idea popped into my head. Making my way into my room. I put on some lingerie and snapped a few photos before sending them to him. Hoping that he would come home as soon as possible.

"You so fucking sexy babygirl, I'll be home as fast as I can

"You so fucking sexy babygirl, I'll be home as fast as I can. I love you"

I responded back with an I love you and just patiently waited for thirty minutes, which turned into an hour and then hours.

It was now three o'clock in the morning and his ass still wasn't home. I grew angrier by the second, I want nothing more right now than to choke slam his ass.

Growing extremely impatient. I groaned and slipped into my robe. I sat on the couch staring at the door for twenty minutes until he finally walked through.

He hadn't seen me yet and he thought he was slick trying to be all quite and shit. Shutting the door all quiet, tip toeing around the room.

NIGGA I SEE YOU!

"Where the fuck have you been?"

He flinched when I turned on the lights. I sat with my legs crossed and my brow arched. Giving him the most disgusted look.

"Shit mama... you scared me. Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

I looked at him and busted out laughing.

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid August?"

"Babygirl I'm tired, all me and the guys did was attack Gabriel's home like you asked. Then we went to go get a few drinks but time got ahead of us. You know I would never do you like that."

"I hope she fucked better than I would've... wait who am I kidding. I hope she burned yo ass!"

He walked up to me and I could smell the strong scent of liquor on his clothes which made me nauseous.

"Watch yo fuckin mouth. I wasn't with no bitch Lira."

"You know what whatever. You fucking stink... go shower."

I scoffed and pushed him out my way before getting in bed. I laid down with my back facing him.

"Lira I love you and you know that, I'd never cheat on you. I'm sorry for coming home so late."