A Pleasure So Lovely

August's POV: We had finally arrived in Greece and we're now on our way to the yacht I bought my wife. The limo had finally came to a stop and as usual the driver got out and opened the door for us. I quickly jumped out of the car blocking Lira's view of the yacht.

"Close your eyes."

She looked at me little unsure before nodding her head and shutting her eyes. I grabbed her hand and stood behind her covering her eyes myself. We walked up to the yacht but I just had her stand there for awhile.

"You ready mama?"

"Uh huh"

I hesitantly removed my hands from her eyes low key afraid that she wouldn't like it. It was a huge yacht that cost me a fortune but it was worth it. It had her name hyphenated into it with our helicopter on top of it. The whole thing was luxurious it was basically a mansion on a boat.

"What the fuck

"What the fuck..."

"What? You don't like it? Fuck you don't like it. It's okay I'll just blow it up. You wanna blow it up?" I panicked

"No I-I think I'm gonna cum."

"Wait what?"

That caught me off guard.

She looked at me and pulled me by my belt bringing me closer to her. She licked my lips and kissed me with lust and love, she moaned a few times in the kiss and I felt my dick get hard.

"I love this so much baby and I love you even more. How did you know I wanted my name hyphenated?"

"I know how much the name Galore means to you. Why would I want to take that from you?" I kissed her lips softly

"I'm gonna fuck you all over this yacht ..."

I smiled and picked her up bridal style. She squealed as I spun her around in circles. When I stopped I held her a little tighter getting lost in her eyes.

"First imma fill you up with the food I had the chef cook for us. Then imma fill you up with all of me, how does that sound babygirl?"

"Like I'm dreaming..."

******

Lira's POV: The yacht was the most generous, most beautiful and sweatiest thing anyone had ever done for me. I loved it even more because it had our last name on it.

We took a tour of the yacht, got a couples massage, swam a little and after that we ate what he had the chef prepared for us.

As of right now, I was in the bathroom across the hall from our actual bedroom because August didn't want me going in there yet. He's so full of surprises I love him so much.

I finished putting on the last finishing touches to my lingerie and put my silk white robe and perfume over it.