YOUR WHAT?

Remy's POV: I woke up with my feet and arms tied to chains along with a headache like none other. Felling aching in my ribs along with the soreness in my wrist. My eyes opened but all that left my lips was a groan. When I looked down I had bruises all over my stomach. How long have I been here?

"Well look whose up."

I looked up to see my father who barely even looked like my father. He was badly beaten with burn marks all over his body. Why can't remember anything?

"Papa? What the hell happened?"

"Lira Galore happened Remy. Your fucking fiancé killed your mother and kidnapped your father. And just when I thought you were gonna save me you end up just like me."

He chuckled which no sooner than turned into a deadly cough.

Thats when it all came back to me. I fell into her temptation. Fuck, I don't know how she does it. One moment, she'll play innocent then she's the devil. I can't even lie I have to give her props. She's good... but let's see if she can survive this war.

"How long have we been down here?"

"I've been down here for seven days and you've been here for five... without food or fucking water!"

"FUCK!" I yelled

"Tais-toi avant qu' ils ne réalisent que tu es réveillé!" (Shut up before they realize you're awake)

"You're a little to late for that Papa."

Lira came down the stairs holding August's hand. They looked like a power couple. Smiling at us so evilly, like they were on top. Holding us down beneath them. My blood started to boil as I glared at them angrily. How could I be so stupid?

"You fucking whore!" I spat at her

"Some one woke up on the wrong side of the chains this morning." She laughed

August came up to me with a smile on his face. I opened my mouth to speak but the only thing that came out was a grunt from how hard he punched my stomach.

"Watch how you speak to my wife."

I groaned and spat out the blood that sat in my mouth. I know I did not just hear what I think I just heard.

"Your what!?

"You heard him... his wife." She smiled and kissed his cheek

"You believe that she won't do you the same way she did me, you dumb fuck!"

"Well you only knew her for four months. I've known her for seven years buddy. I've been fucking her for seven years and it gets better and better every time."

He smirked, wrapping his hands around her waist. I clenched my jaw when she leaned in and kissed him passionately. Like she really loved this hood rat.

"Fuck the both of you!" I spat at him

He chuckled before wiping his face. Nodding his head he turned around but only took two steps forward. When I thought he was gonna walk away he pulled out a knife and stabbed me in the healing bullet wound Lira had gave me a month ago, making me scream out in agony.

Lira's POV: I watched happily as August put Remy through pain. It was making me horny just watching him make him scream. It's like he wants me on my knees all the time.

Watching in a gaze, feeling like a cartoon with heart eyes bursting through my real ones. I bit down on my lip as August continuously threw hard punches at Remy's stomach.

"Daddy..." I called August

"Yes babygirl?" He took the knife out of his arm and shoved it deeper back in there

"Come here please..."

Stick the knife back in one more time. He stabbed Remy and left it in there. Remy's skin getting paler by the second. August came up to me like I asked. He traced his thumb across my bottom lip looking nmu dead in my eyes. Teasing me with his touch.

He leaned in a bit and flicked his tongue across my lips. I moaned wanting more so I took it upon myself to take his lips into mine and kiss them.once our lips connected he gripped my neck pulling me in closer. I moaned into the kiss as he stuck his tongue down my throat. When I sucked on it he'd groan, releasing Niagara Falls between my legs.

"You're nothing but her dog!"

August pulled away and chuckled. I ignored Remy's retort. Not being able to help myself I kissed all up August's neck. Sliding my tongue up and down his sweet spot.

"Is that what you think?" August asked as he gripped my neck now lifting me up to look in his eyes

"Lira be a good girl and please your husband in front of your fake fiancé."

"Yes daddy."

Without hesitation, I got down on my knees and unbuckled his pants. Pulling out his dick, I licked up his shaft while staring at Remy. He looked so infuriated, jealousy is really not a good look on people.

"Je suis trop vieux pour ça." His father sighed (I'm too old for this shit)

August gripped my hair and shoved his entire dick down my throat making me gag a little. He fucked my throat and I stuck my tongue out letting him do as he please with me. My eyes rolled back at the taste. His groans filling the entire room. When I'd moan the vibrations would hit him hard. His fist tightening in my hair.

"Fuckk... her mouth feels so good."

"LIRA GET THE FUCK UP!"

I moaned, hearing Remy scream at us in the background and finally took matters into my own hands. I bobbed my head up and down while slithering my tongue on the tip. I felt him twitch so I added more spit and flicked my tongue underneath the vein. He rewarded me with his cum and I held it in my mouth.

Once I cleaned him up. I placed him in his pants and he helped me up. He pecked my lips softly, with the most cockiest smile on his face.

I walked over to Remy and forced his mouth open. He groaned and used all his strength to keep his mouth shut so I dug my nails into his stab wound. Just like that his mouth opened more than wide enough for me. While his mouth was open I slowly poured all of August's cum out of my mouth and down into his throat. Quickly I shut his mouth. He gagged, kicking around refusing to swallow.

"Shh... just swallow." I stroked his hair waiting on him

I knew we'd be here all night because Remy doesn't swing that so I know he's not a huge fan of swallowing. Rolling my eyes I pulled my gun out from inside of my jacket. Cocking it back I aimed it at his fathers head.

"Good boy"

He finally swallowed it. I patted his head and smiled now putting my gun back down.

"Sheesh, that was so sexy mama." I looked back and he was licking his lips at me

"Jésus Christ Remy, c'est dégoûtant." His dad gagged (Jesus Christ Remy that's disgusting)

"We're killing him first."

"What do you want from me Lira?" Remy sighed

"I am so happy you asked."

August came behind me with a contract.

"Everything..."