Sexual Assult

August's POV (one month later):

It's been a month and life has been great. My wife is happy and healthy and so am I.

Lira and I just started a new way to bring more profits and money to our mafia just the other day. We're now starting to sell moonshine which is going pretty good with the help of Sharrel, Elena and Teo.

Who knew Sharrel knew how to make illegal alcohol.

Anyways, I walked inside of our room to find Lira sleeping peacefully. I smiled and slightly took the covers off of her. She's so damn beautiful but god is she crazy.

All she had on was a pair of pink panties and a sports bra. I kissed her pussy through her panties and made my way up to her stomach. She rubbed my hair and when I looked up at her she was smiling at me.

"How was Italy?"

I kissed her stomach one last time then kissed her lips softly.

"It would've been better if you would've came with me but I know you weren't feeling to well."

She was constantly vomiting this morning. I didn't want her traveling and ending up with jet lag or getting even sicker.

"I feel better now baby, I was just really tired and I couldn't stop throwing up."

"I'm just happy my babies are okay."

Again I pecked her lips. She sighed a frustrated sigh, rubbing her stomach.

"This pregnancy has been kicking my ass."

She rose up out of the bed and I looked down at her stomach. She looks a little big to be only three months but I know not to say anything because she'll think I'm offending her.

"I got you something to make you feel better..."

"Can I guess what it is?" She smiled

"What?"

"It's long, thick and juicy. It taste extravagant and it's what got me pregnant."

She caressed me through my trousers. Making me chuckle.

"Close... but not close enough."

"Then I don't want it."

"So you don't want to watch Teo skin Dante alive... okay."

I started walking away before she grabbed my wrist and pushed me onto the bed, getting on top of me. Looking at her on top is like dreaming a dream. All I could do was smile.

"Baby I was just playing but I want that dick more."

"Then take it" I smirked

She kissed me lustfully as she unbuttoned my suit. I rubbed and squeezed her ass and right when I pulled off her thong Boogie walked in.

Quickly I flipped Lira over and covered her with myself, along with the covers making her giggle. Wasn't shit funny, I'll shoot his ass right now if he saw just a peak of what's mine.

"The next time you bust open my door imma cut yo head off and use it as a warning sign to knock before opening my fucking door!" I shouted at him

"Man y'all can't go two whole days without fuckin."

He walked in and shut the door completely ignoring what I said. I rolled my eyes and groaned as he sat on the couch staring at us.

"So what she's my wife I can fuck her whenever I feel like it and right now I feel like it. So get out!"