Pick a Side

Lira's POV: I had just arrived home and was now making my way up to Remy's office. It's only been two hours since I last seen August but I still miss him. I don't know when I'll see him again but I know I'll find a way.

When I opened the door to Remy's office. I found him on the phone with somebody. I cleared my throat and he tapped on his thigh for me to sit down. I was going to but then I remembered what August did to my ass so I just sat on top of the desk.

"D'accord, merci." (Okay, thank you) he hung up the phone and smiled at me.

"Guessing by the look on your face, you're not still mad at me?"

I ran my fingers through his silk hair and he grabbed my hand. Placing it up to his lips, he kissed it.

"No I'm not, but guessing by the way your walking it was a tuff kill?" He chuckled as he ran his hands up my thigh

I nearly chocked, the main thing that got killed was my pussy.

"Umm...yea. It-uhhh... it was." I cleared my throat and there was a moment of silence

"Listen I'm sorry for overreacting, I need to learn how to trust you. At one point I did forget that you are a mafia queen and it wasn't my place to try and control you like that, forgive me my queen."

He rose up and planted a soft kiss on my forehead while stepping in between my legs.

"I-"

"BOSS! We have an intruder."

Zayne bursted through the doors emptying out his clip.

"Who?"

"August Alsina"

August? What is he doing here. A part of me is excited to see him. But then again it can't be nothing good if he showed up unannounced.

"What the hell is he doing here?" Remy clenched his jaw and pulled his gun out from his back.

"REMY-" Before I could even finish I heard a gunshot

Thinking of the worst thing possible. I immediately got up and sprinted down the stairs with Remy hot on my heels.

"WHERE IS HE?" August yelled

Once I reached the lobby all of Remy's guards were spread out across the floor lifeless.

Yep... nothing good.

"August what are you doing here?"

As I was walking up to him. I felt my arm being pulled back by Remy.

As soon as August's eyes landed on him he decked him right in the nose. Remy stumbled and punched his jaw. Spit flew out August's mouth and he just stood there chuckling. I know that chuckle Remy's bout to die...

Remy threw another punch but August swerved it and punched him in his stomach. He then lifted his head up and head bopped the blood out of Remy's nose. August decked him in his jaw causing blood to fly out his mouth Remy again tried throwing another punch but this time August caught it and twisted his arm back. Remy screamed his lungs out and August swiped his foot underneath Remy's causing him to fall on the floor.

He put his foot on top of Remy's neck, still holding onto his arm he twisted it back even more before pulling his gun out from underneath his belt and pointing it at Remy's head cocking it back.

Next think I know, Zayne and about fifteen of Remy's men came running towards August with guns.

"HAULT!" I yelled putting my hand up and they all stopped at my command