Frenemies

Remy's POV (2 days later): I was standing in the living room patiently waiting for Lira. I missed her and I really wanted to see her. After hours of me begging. She's giving me thirty minutes to talk to her since I haven't seen in her in two weeks.

"Boss, Lira Galore is here to see you." Zayne spoke

A smile grew soon my face. Considering the fact that I didn't think she'd show up.

"Send her in, thank you."

He walked out and moments later. Came back in with Lira. He stepped aside, showing me her beauty. She looked as beautiful as ever. I smiled as I walked toward her. My eyes roaming the tight red dress she wore, hugging her curves in all her places. Complimenting her brown skin. Adding with her white toes in the stiletto heels she wore. Her wavy hair flowing down back. And her honey eyes to match. Honestly, just breathe taking.

"Ma fille, you look beautiful." I grabbed her hand and kissed it

"Thank you Aug- Remy... thank you Remy." She cleared her throat and smiled

I looked at her weirdly but kept my cool ignoring the fact that she just almost called me August.

"How have you been, you look tired." She asked me as she ran her fingers through my hair

"Well that's because I've been thinking about you all night and I do have a mafia to run."

"Aww, you're too kind."

Sounded more sarcastic than true but maybe I'm too tired to realize.

"Speaking of mafias, I'm guessing you have information that will help me take down August?"

I arched my brow at her and watched as she nibbled on her bottom lip

"I do, I have old documents that I need to print out in your office, do you mind?"

"No what's mine is yours, feel free to do exactly what you need."

"Thank you Remy."

She leaned in and kissed my cheek before making her way up the stairs. I watched her hips seat back n fourth as she walked up the stairs. Her ass jiggling with each step she took. Inwardly, I groaned and bit down on my lip.

As I was thinking of her screaming my name while I'm inside her. An important thought interrupted me.

"Oh ma fille, I have to attend a meeting with my father in about twenty minutes. I'll come say bye to you when I'm done getting ready."

"Okay, that's fine."

August's POV: Call me crazy or whatever you want but there's no way in hell I'm letting Lira go over to that house by herself. Lord knows what he's doing to her. I trust Lira, it's that bitch made ass nigga I don't trust.

I could've had one of the drivers drive me but I was in a rush so I zoomed down to Remy's mansion, in my Maserati. Gripping the steering, driving recklessly and clenching my jaw. Growing impatient with time every time I looked at the clock.

Once I got there I knocked on the door and was met with Zayne.

"Mr. Alsina, if I'm not mistaken you are banned from coming here." He smirked

"Relax Zayne, I'm not here for trouble."

"Well then... wait right here while I get your frenemy."

He shut the door and not a while longer it opened back up with Remy staring at me with an evil glare.

Stupid bitch.

"Mr. Laval, how are you?" I smiled

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't blow your brains out right now?"

Reaching inside his jacket. He pulled his gun out and cocked it back. I smirked with not one ounce of fear in my body. I should lay his ass out right now. Let one thing wrong come out his mouth lord just one thing.

"Relax Remy, my babygirl left a file on my desk I'm here to return it to her."

"Great I'll be more than happy to hand it to my wife."

He reached to grab it but I moved my arm further back.

"It's private information, I have to hand it to my wife myself."

Im not being petty, I'm telling the truth...

"Come on Remy, you know how she can be when you disobey her orders. I mean I don't know what you're into but being on your knees in front of a woman. Takes a lot out of masculinity."

We stared into each other's eyes with nothing but hatred for what seemed like eternity until he finally stepped aside and let me in.

"She's in my office." He spoke through gritted teeth

"Now was that so hard?"

I walked in and made my way up the stairs and into his office. I could feel him staring at my back but I could careless.

When I opened the door she was so focused on what she was doing. She didn't even realize I was there until I shut the door. The sound of it closing caught her attention.

"Baby, what are you doing here?" She asked as she shut the laptop screen

"I missed you mama..."

I walked towards her and she stood up, kissing me softly as her hands rubbed up and down my chest

"That's not really why your here, don't lie to me."

"You know me too well..." I smirked before I lifted her up and propped her on top of his desk

"Last time I check, I made a promise to a girl that I was gonna fuck her on her roommates bed. Now this isn't his bed but it's close enough... right?"

I put my hand under her dress and lifted it up revealing her thong. As I kissed her lustfully. I shoved my tongue down her throat and she sucked on. My dick got even harder but I wanted to savor every part of her body for this special, asshole of the year award moment.

"Mmnh... baby, what if they hear us?"

"Sounds like a personal problem."

I sat down in the chair and scooted towards her. I pushed her thighs open and pulled her lower body off the desk.

Time to eat...