Unfinished Business

Remy's POV: Lira has been gone all day and I miss her so much. But ever since she went to August's house, she's been acting all weird and I don't like that one bit.

"ZAYNE!" I called out for my second in command

"Yes sir?" He walked into my office

"Run a background check on August Alsina for me. This stays between us, understood?"

"Yes sir." He walked out doing what I asked

Running my hands down my face, trying to relieve some stress. I took out my phone so that I could call Lira for the third time this afternoon and she finally picked up.

"Ma fille-."

"August would be just fine..."

Hearing his voice brought me nothing but anger filled my entire soul. The grip I had on my phone got tighter. So tight I could break it right now if I wanted too. Why the fuck is this rat de capuche (hood rat) answering her phone.

"Where's my wife August?" I spoke through gritted teeth

"Your fiancé is being a good girl by fulfilling her part of the deal... I'll put it on speaker so you can hear their screams."

He put it on speaker and I could hear loud screams coming from two people along with Lira's laughs. I sighed in defeat, swallowing down a gulp.

"Tell her to call me." With that being said I hung up the phone

"Sir, I tried running the BC like you asked but nothing popped up." Zayne said showing me a blank file on his computer of August

That's impossible everyone has one except for Lira. Somethings not right.

"Run it again... dig deeper if you have to."

August's POV: I stood back and watched Lira work. Her crazy ass love torturing people and she damn sure is good at.

The funny thing was the guy she was torturing was covered in blood but there was not one drop on her.

"August I know you hear me callin you!" She shouted

Knocking me out my gaze I felt her push my shoulder.

"My bad, what you say?" I licked my lips and looked her up and down

I know I shouldn't have done that but I can't help myself. God why does she have to be so fine.

"Don't do that..." She blushed

It's still good to know she's still attracted to me.

"Do what?"

"You know what, who was that?"

"No one important." I smirked

She rolled her eyes and snatched her phone out my hand. Before she could pull away I roughly gripped her neck and brought her close to me.

Her breathing hitched as she took her sexy bottom lip into her mouth instead of mine.

"I didn't like it then and I don't like it now. Stop fucking doin it."

"Can I do it when your inside of me?"

She smirked, I shook my head, holding back a chuckle I let her go.

"Nigga why didn't you tell me Remy called me?"

"Cuz a nigga like seeing you kill... even though you didn't quite finish."

I looked over at the Brazilian man she had literally torn to pieces with only a chisel and hammer. Weirdest combo I've ever heard of but it really does some damage.

When I reached for my gun she stopped me

"No don't do that... he'll be dead within the next twelve ours. Let him bleed to death." Every time she talks about death her face lights up

"Neubunia ta stii asta?" (Your crazy you know that?)

"Da, dar îti place asta si la fel Remy." (Yea but you like that and so does Remy)

"Does Remy also like the fact that you're sleeping in my bed tonight?" I asked as I threw back on my jacket and fixed my cuff link

As I was fixing my right one she removed my hand and fixed it for me. When she looked at me that same sparkle she had in her eyes over four years ago shined even brighter today.

"I'm the queen, he does as I please."

Catching me off guard she quickly pecked my lips.

"Imma cut yo lips off."

Bluffing wasn't the word. I wish she'd do it again but for forever. Then again forever isn't in our vocabulary.

"You know you like the way they taste. Especially after I give you-"

"Don't play with me."

"Just kidding!" She giggled

Lira's POV: I had just gotten out the shower and was now applying body oil to my bare body.

Letting my mind wonder off, trying my best to think positive but my mind kept wondering to that same night I lost my only daughter.

The look on her face when her soul left her body all because of a bullet. I could feel tears burning in my eyes and just as one fell. The room door bursted open.

August walked in shutting the door behind him then leaning up against it with his arms crossed. I watched his eyes roam my figure and smirked.

"You know it's rude to stare." I walked up to him and ran my hands up and down his bare chest

"It's my house, I do as I please."

"Our house..."

He let out a chuckle then snatched my ass lifting me off the floor. He roughly threw me on the bed and stepped in between my legs. I moaned when he smacked my inner thigh lowering his face down to mine. Only just a breath away.

His hard rock pressing into my pussy through his pants so I grinded myself more into him but he pulled away.

"Either his dick is microscopic or you've been a good girl and haven't gave my pussy up." He lifted my legs and spread my pussy lips literally opening me up. Somehow I got even wetter

It was the way he was staring at my cat. He looked so amused by it, as if it was his first time seeing it. He just wouldn't take his eyes off it.

"Stop teasing me..."

He looked at me and smirked sending his spit down on my opening.

"Uhhh..." I moaned gripping the sheets

"Did you give him my pussy Lira?" He rubbed in his spit on my clit

"Who said it was yours?" I looked him dead in his eyes and something angry flashed in them

He clenched his jaw and before I knew it he roughly flipped me over and lifted my hips up. My back was now arched with my ass in the air and my face down.

His fist balled into my hair and pulled it back so that he could look at me as he pressed his front into my back.

"Baby-"

"I know what you're doin and it's not working. I will never forgive or forget what you did to me. He can have you... I'm done."

A huff flew out his mouth when he pushed my head into the bed and walked out leaving me there.

I groaned out in frustration because all of this was my fault. I really need to talk to him about it but I just can't. I don't like speaking on the topic of Liana, I'd rather let her Rest In Peace.