No More Orgasms

Lira's POV: I woke up the next morning feeling kisses being placed on my inner thighs. Ain't no way this skinny motherfucker ate me out all night.

"Good morning babygirl."

Right when I looked down at him. He licked up my slit making me yelp. I quickly shut my legs and he pouted.

"Move the fuck away from my pussy. It is swollen for crying out loud!"

"You mean to tell me my slutty wife doesn't want me to make her cum... oh wow, what happened to you last night?"

"You fucking asshole!"

I kicked him in his chest and he smirked before roughly forcing my legs open. I bit down on my lip to prevent myself from screaming because I was swore as hell. He bent down and sucked on my clit all while staring at me.

"August pleaseee... uhhhh!"

"I'm hungry mama, just for a little while."

I moaned and let him have his way with me. He shoved two fingers inside of me and fucked my g-spot at a rapid pace as he licked and sucked on my clit. He then bit down on it and I came inside of his mouth but he still kept going.

"Fuckkk... baby moveeee... shittt!"

He shook his head inside of me and just kept eating. Orgasm after orgasm he milked me dry of cum and still wouldn't stop. Not matter how hard I scratched his face and tried pushing him away he wouldn't stop.

"Baeeee, ohhhhh, fuckkkk!"

"Shhh... stop interrupting me."

He reached up and roughly pinched my nipples making my body jerk back, forcing an orgasm out of me. He licked down my pussy and went straight to eating my ass. He finger fucked my pussy sending my body into overdrive. I came all over the place but it obviously wasn't stopping him until there was a knock on the door.

I looked down at him and we made eye contact. Just as the idea popped into my head. I quickly pulled the cover off us and yelled...

"COME IN NOW!"

He instantly lifted his head and covered my naked body with his before grabbing the covers and covering us up. I was breathing so hard and my legs were still shaking. I could feel his eyes burning a whole into my face but I could careless.

"Hey ll mio piccolo explosivo!" (My little explosive)

"Papa Teo, I-...I'm so glad you're here." I was still coming off my sex high, it was kind of hard to speak

I pushed August off of me and he fell off the bed. Luckily the covers were long enough to where I was still covered.

Matteo looked at me weirdly before slightly chuckling.

"You know you cannot makin more babies, right? Two babies is enough." He laughed

"Wasn't nobody making no babies Teo and I'm not having twins."

"Yes we were Teo!" August shouted and I threw a pillow down at him

"It's alright explosivo, you are grown woman... that is having twins." He winked

I smiled, rolling my eyes and he bent over to kiss my forehead.

"Your mother and sisters are downstairs waiting on you. I just stop by to say hi."

"Wait you're leaving? I thought you were gonna teach me how to skin Gabriel's son." I pouted

I know how to skin people but every time I do it I end up hitting an artery making it more messy than it needs to be.

"You can't even walk!"

"Shut up August!" I threw another pillow at him

"I will be back before noon explosivo. I go buy gift for your mother and I anniversary before she kills me."

"Okay bye Teo..."

"Bye bye, explosivo . I would kiss baby bump but you are naked."

I laughed at him and he walked out. As soon as the door shut August stood up glaring at me.

"Good morning sunshine." I blew him a kiss

"Give me one reason why I shouldn't fuck you up right now."

I rolled my eyes and threw the covers off of me. I opened my legs showing him my swollen pussy.

"Do you not see what the fuck you did to me last night? I don't wanna cum for the rest of my life!"

"You're dragging it."

"I know but I'm in the mood to be dramatic."

"I think it looks cute like that."

He reached down and smacked my pussy making me squirm. I flicked him off and he smiled. He picked me up bridal style. Walking with me towards the bathroom. When he walked me into the bathroom he already had ran my bath water.

"Aww baby." I squealed

"Just so that your muscles can loosen up this is not an I'm sorry for last night you did that to yourself. You should've never kissed her."

"I know and I won't... I'm sorry daddy."

I pecked his lips and we got into the bath together. It was very warm and relaxing. He gave me a massage and even washed me up.