Don't Play With Me

Lira's POV: We had just arrived to the auction and I was waiting back stage with some of the girls. Shawn, Boogie and Brielle had already set some of the girls free but by the time this is over they all will be.

"MOVE MOVE MOVE, EVERYBODY ON STAGE NOW!" One of backstage helpers yelled

After finishing the last finishing touches to my makeup. I quickly put in my ear rings and got in line with the rest of the girls.

"Baby, can you hear me?" I whispered

"Loud and clear babygirl."

"I can't believe you still have these it's been like what seven years?" I shook my head in disbelief

"Yup, I was gonna give them to Aurora but... you know."

"August I will kill you."

"Been there done that but Aye! When you get into that room with Omar you bet not kiss, tease or even let him touch you. Or we goin have some problems."

Just as I was about to speak, the host for tonight's auction cut me off.

"Presenting your ladies for the night!" The host shouted

"Whoops, gotta blast!" I chuckled

He started yelling in my ear so I turned the volume down. Knowing he was gonna fuck me up later.

Not a moment longer the curtains opened up and a good amount of people had showed up.

When I looked into the crowd I seen August glaring at me.

"Imma fuck you up." He mouthed and I smiled at him

"Is this your first auction?" The girl beside me asked

I looked at her and she was really pretty with beautiful dark skin. She looked really young at least sixteen.

"Umm...yea, is it yours?" I asked her

"No... Klaus said it could be my last one if someone with good money buys me, if not he'll kill me because I'm pregnant."

"How old are you?"

"Seventeen"

My eyes widened in shock. This room was filled with grown ass men. All disgusting, didn't give a damn bout no one but themselves as along as they got to cum.

No matter how evil I can be or am. I can't just let her stand here against her will. While men control her life like this.

"August" I whispered

"Who are you talking to?" She asked

"Don't worry about it sweetie, I'm gonna get you out of here."

"Oh so now you hear a nigga talkin to you. Imma beat yo lil ass you-"

"August buy the girl next to me."

"What why?"

"Shut up and just do it."

"Who you think-"

"August shut the hell up and just do it." Before he could say anything I tapped my ear turning my mic off

"You!" Klaus shouted

"Me?" Me and the girl beside me said at the same time

"Not you bitch, the dark bitch."

I was about to respond with a smart retort but held my tongue and just nodded my head.

She walked up and stood on top of the built in stool coming up from the ground. She looked like a doll...shit I'd buy her.

"Prices starting at $150,000 do I hear a $200,000?"

"$200,000!" Some old ass man shouted

"200,000... do I hear $250,000?" He looked around the room and it was silent

"$200,000... going once... going-"

I looked at August and he threw back the rest of his drink.

"$250,000!" August shouted, he sounded a little to excited

"$250,000... going-"

"350,000!"

Now him and August are just going back and fourth.

"450,000!"

The old guy looked at August and chuckled

"450,000... going once.... going twice-"

"ONE MILLION DOLLARS!" The old man shouted

I rolled my eyes and held back a laugh August makes that in his sleep.

"TEN MILLION, FOUR HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND DOLLARS!" August grinned

He's such a show off. But god do I love a rich thug.

Everyone gasped and the old man gave August an evil glare before laughing and shaking his hand.

"$10,450,000... going once.... going twice... SOLD TO THE MAN IN THE RED SUIT!"

Everyone applauded and the girl got off stage and walked towards August.

Once she got to him he whispered something in her ear, I watched her nod her head before walking out with him.

"Be safe for me mama, I love you."

I tapped my ear turning my mic back on.

"I will baby, I love you more."

*
*
*
*
*

"I can't believe I paid fifty million dollars for you." Omar chuckled

We were making our way up to his hotel room. After a long auction of men fighting over three girls, me being one of them.

"Me neither..." I spoke bluntly

Bitch I'm worth way more than that. I was low key pissed.

We got to his door and instead of opening it he leaned up against it and looked me up and down. His arms crossed at his chest.

"And not once have you shown me that your worth it." He bit down on his lip

August is gonna kill me for this...

I walked up to him and placed my hand on his chest. He took the time to trail his hands down my body and stopped when he reached my ass rubbing and squeezing it.

I started kissing on his neck and I felt him slightly harden against me. As much as I wanted to pull away I couldn't. I didn't need him suspecting anything.

He lifted my head off of him and slightly spread my lips open with his thumb. Then he leaned in and pecked my lips before shoving his entire tongue down my throat.

This nigga can't kiss for shit.

Swallowing my pride I kissed him back. He groaned and that was my last straw. I didn't waste any time kneeing him in his balls making him bend over in pain and just like that I snapped his neck.

His body dropped to the floor and I searched his pockets for his room key. Right when I opened the door I felt my heart drop.

"Nigga you scared the shit out of me! What the fuck are you doing here?"

He put his gun behind his back and stormed towards me, clenching his jaw.

"Let's go..."

Before I could say anything he roughly grabbed my elbow literally dragging me down the hallway.