Flexibility Ties

Lira's POV: I woke up feeling kisses being placed all over my face. I giggled like a little school girl and when I opened my eyes I kissed my husband on his soft plump lips.

"Good morning papi."

"Good morning mama."

"AND GOOD MORNING BOOGIE!"

Boogie busted through our doors with the biggest smile on his face. It's only been two weeks, four days, seven hours and forty seconds since August and I last had sex and it's been hard as fuck. I thought this would be easy considering the fact that I went four years without him but that was when we weren't around each other.

Just his smell and the slightest touch he gives me turns me on and it's worst because my hormones are insane.

"What the fuck do you want!?" I shouted at him

"Ouuu... the aggravation me likey. As you horny freaky fucks know you've gone two whole weeks without any penetration. Which is good on your hand but as for me that's terrible. So get dressed and meet me in the game room in an hour."

I rolled my eyes and once he shut the door August pulled me across him. He sat up and I could feel his morning wood against my pussy.

Don't fold and don't get wet, don't fold and don't get- Gah damn it.

"You feel that?"

He bit down on his lip and leaned in as he started to lick and suck my neck while caressing my boobs through the robe I had on. As long as I don't moan, we should be good.

"Baby... please we're doing so good."

"Babygirl how you expect to go a whole month without even tasting you, touchin you. Baby I wanna make love to you. Do you not see how sexy you are?"

He pulled out my boob and started licking and sucking on it. I threw my head back and bit down a moan. I couldn't help myself I just had to grind myself against him. I could feel my wetness start to pour down onto his briefs. I knew he felt it too when I heard him hiss.

"I wanna fuck you so badly."

"Come sit on my face..."

I smirked and roughly pushed him back down on the bed.

"I said I want too not I'm going too." I quickly pecked his lips but when I tried to get up off of him he flipped me on my back and roughly opened my legs

Unexpectedly, he pulled out his dick and rubbed it against my pussy through the thong I had on. I gasped, feeling myself about to say fuck it and fuck him.

"Aug-"

"Shut the fuck up."

I shut my mouth as he slid my panties to the slide.

"You this wet and you wanna let this shit go to waste..."

His finger slid up my slit collecting my juices. I let out a whimper as he groaned lowly.

He then spread my folds, opening me up so that he could spit down on my entrance before just barely putting the tip in. I could take it anymore. I wanted him in my guts. The sexual tension between of thicker than we and that's not okay at all.

"Fuck it, just fuck me... please daddy!"

"Nope!"

He started laughed and pulled away from me. I was in complete shock. This be the childish shit I be talking about.

"You bitch!"

He fixed himself and just left me there while he walked into the bathroom.

I can't stand niggas...