P***Y Power

Lira's POV: Currently I was waiting on August to get upstairs. I heard five gun shots go off in the basement and a lot of muffled shouting. I was trying my best not to overthink but I just couldn't help myself.

What if he didn't sign the contract? What if this all goes wrong and we end up dead? What if-
I was interrupted from my thoughts when August walked in with an unreadable expression on his face.

Literally worrying the shit out of me.

"What happened?"

"I have two things to tell you. One of them is gonna make you wanna put that pussy on me while the other might make you wanna choke me... which one do you want first?"

"The one that's gonna make me choke you."

He nodded his head and walked up to me before wrapping his arms around my waist. He leaned down and started kissing on my neck.

"Stop being a pussy by trying to get me wet and just tell me."

I rolled my eyes and pushed him away. Not because I didn't like it but because of bitch named anxiety.

"Well is it working?"

"A little but I still wanna know now."

"Noel is dead..."

He smiled at me and I smacked it right off his face. He threw his head to the side and held onto his right cheek. Looking at me in shock.

"What the fuck?! Do you not know how much acid I made for the both of them last night!"

"That's the only time you'll ever get away with that." He clenched his jaw and glared at me

"Baby how could you?" I pouted

"I'm sorry babygirl, but killing his dad in front of him was beautiful. On top of that Zayne dragged his body and put it in front of him. Babygirl you should've seen it."

"I'm gonna choke you... stop bragging."

"But... it wasn't better than when he signed the contract and forged his father's signature."

Again he wrapped his hands around my waist, pulling me close. I gasped in shock, covering my hand with my mouth.

"You're lying..."

"Nope... you Lira Galore are now the most powerful human being to ever walk the face of the earth."

He pulled out the contract and handed it to me. I skimmed through it a good five times and finally let it sink it. I looked up at August and jumped right on top of him. He fell on top of the bed and I stared kissing down his body, opening the buttons on his dress shirt.

"I wanna fuck the shit out of you so badly right now. I love you so fucking much." I licked up his chest before crashing my lips into his

Catching me by surprise. He flipped me over so that he was now on top of me.

"Then marry me..."

"Right now?" I looked at him a little shocked

"No, at the execution. Become my wife for good while we murder Remy."

"August..." I gasped

I mean it's not how every little girl dreams their dream wedding to be. What kind if sick lifetime movie is that?

"Huh?"

"Cum inside of your pussy please..."

"So is that a yes?"