Next morning

Lira's POV: The brightness of the sun, burning through my eyes. Was a sign, letting me know it was time to get up. I stretched and rolled over to see the most beautiful sight before me.

Staring at him as he slept so peacefully. Tracing my fingers across the red tattoo of Liana's name that was in front of his ear.

Sometimes I wonder what our life would have been like if she was never taken from us. August would've been a really good father... I just know it.

"A good morning kiss is way better than a good morning stare, jucârie mea ." (My toy)

His voice sounds so damn good in the morning. Whew! A gangster speaking a different language is a pantie dropper.

"You just look so handsome, I could stare at you for eternity."

He smiled and so did I. Leaning in I pecked his lips but when I tried to pull away he gripped my arms.

"Ouch..." I flinched

My arms were still bruised from last night.

"Shit... babygirl I'm sorry, I-"

"Shhh... it's okay baby, I'll heal eventually."

"I don't care Lira, I hurt you. Let me make it up to you."

I could tell by the look in his eyes he wasn't gonna let this go. It's really not that big of a deal my scars will be gone before the end of the day but I know it hurts him to see me in pain.

"Baby I-"

"Anything you want babygirl, let me show you how sorry I am."

"Aug seriously I-"

"Anything you want mama, please."

"Anything?" I smirked and he nodded his head

"Name it and it's yours."

"So a new knife and gun set even though I just got one." I cheesed

"Done..."

"I want to go shopping in Paris."

"I'll buy you everything there including the Eiffel Tower."

He pulled me across him and started sucking on my neck. Me being the horny fuck I am. I grinding my crotch against his. Loving the sound of him hissing as I did.

"Mmnnh... I want you to slut me out."

"Have you been a bad girl?" He lifted his head and looked at me as he bit down on his lip while smacking my ass

"Yes daddy..."

"Is that right?"

Somehow his hands slithered up my robe as he began to lightly pinch my nipples. I flinched at his touch. My eyes slightly darkened as I took my bottom lip into my mouth, bitting it softly. He continued to play with my nipples. Loving the sound of the slight moans escaping my lips.

"Yes daddy, I deserve to be punished."

"When we get home, I'll show you how daddy's gonna punish you." He lifted me up with my hands wrapped around his neck and my legs around his waist. He walked us into the bathroom.

"Nooo, I've been a bad girl daddy, I wanna be punished now." I pouted

"Babygirl, the walls at your parents house aren't sound proof and you know that."

"So, the walls at your house are but Boogie still hears us. I don't see the problem here."

"Look mama as much as I wanna punish you for that stunt you pulled yesterday and for acting like a brat right now... I have respect for Matteo and your mother." He put me down on my feet and kissed my cheek